Mixed Media Dictionary Page Swap! date Due: March 8, 2012

Oh dear, after reading this thread last evening, I went to the bookcase and check my Dictionaries. I felt this pain in my chest area when I think of cutting out part of the page!:shocked: Let me lurk for a while and see if I can come to my senses and part with a page or two! Am I the only one who felt this way or are there some out there who just couldn't cut pages from books?!:embarrassed::err::sad::cry:

Oh Martha, I love old dictionary pages. Sign me up, please. :D

And Rita, I can send you some already cut out pages. I have four I've acquired from the free book shelves at the library... already beat up books so I don't feel guilty.

With pleasure, Helen...welcome!
And thanks for offering miloccpep some already cut-out pages.

I also have cut-up dictionaries as well...and would be happy to supply pages to folks who don't want to cut up dictionaries they actually use to look up words!

Wow! Such generous follks here in AFA! Okay then, since I am going to get a few pages of dictionary, sign me up Martha!
Thank you Helen and Martha too! You both have my addy already.

After much, much searching in Lake Havasu(vacation), found an old dictionary that I could with a clear conscience tear apart. I so wanted to find a French one, but no luck. Ah, nothing like the hunt!!

If someone is in need, I can share some pages. Hubby always complaining that I can not throw stuff away. Now my old dictionary comes in very handy!

Martha, I'm going to lurk for now...have this thread on my subscription list. I haven't been making ATCs lately (have a grandbaby coming and am concentrating on art for him and his parents), but I might just do this as a break in the routine! I appreciate the notification so much, though!

Back
Top Bottom