Open Media Alphabet Swap - G-H-I, Due August 4th

Thanks so much Norabear for hosting another great addition to the alphabet swap! Thank you lilywaters for "I is for Intricate", hayhill62 for "H is for Holly", and janetmachek for Giraffe--love them guys!

My cards arrived yesterday and so did my computer problems.............

Thanks to Norabear for hosting and Jaybeeyell, One Heart and CherylS for great cards!

Thankyou Norabear! your a great host! I got my letters today.I finished the JKL and will be sending them out this weekend.Thank you Ghoasti for the I for Ivy,Yorokoli for the H for humming bird,and to Art DE Jurque for the G for giraffe. I trader and you rocks sent today.

I got my cards.
Thank you Norabear for hosting!!
Thank you pixicorpse, musicgal & mainratc for the letters!!

I came home from vacation and my cards were waiting! I got G from jo.on.the.go, H from kris10sacts, and I from pixiecorpse. I love them all! Thanks again to norabear for the swap.

Last edited:
I received my cards...Thanks for another great job hosting, Nora.
And thanks to these artists:
hayhill62 - G
Kay Milam - H
One Heart - I

I have received my cards. thank you for hosting, and to ONAKi for G, Ghoasti for H, and Cleopatra for I. Great cards, thank you.

I got my cards, just slow getting to the computer! Thanks to tjs for my ghostly "G"; CraftADDchick for my fun "H" for hopscotch; and WendyK for her lovely and delicate "I". YouRock and iTrader have been done. And thank you Norabear for another wonderful swap!

Reactions: tjs
Back
Top Bottom