Plain Zentangled Shades of Red~Due: February 10, 2017

miss I received your awesome cards today! thanks for playing!

Mail Call - Gorgeous cards received from Grebricar, NYJunkie, ornamentations, ReverieJJ, Anneke, Donnacr and Rinny!!! Thank you all for playing!!!

Wanted to let everyone know the returns have been mailed and are on their way to their new homes! I apologize in advance that I was unable to send my usual "Thank You for playing letter, my printer had died!! I will get that fixed as soon as possible and in the mean time I hope you all like your returns! Please let me know when your returns arrive and if you would please leave itrader for me and "you rock" for the three people you received cards from!

Thank you all for the awesome hostie cards and the empheria that some of you included! You all are fantastic tanglers and I am very glad you have enjoyed the Plain Zentangle series!

My gorgeous Zens with Red by ReverieJJ, dtbOriginals and miss arrived today. Thank you all for great ATCs and also a big Thank You to our host, BlancoLobo.:D

Wahoo!!!! THE RETURNS ARE STARTING TO ARRIVE!
Thanks NYJunkie for letting me know!

Thanks for another great Zent swap BlancoLobo. Thanks also to NYJunkie, Robin, and Luminous!

Thanks, BlancoLobo, for another great zentangle swap!

Thanks, too, to RoOskie, qkenzie, and ThouArtDelyrias for lovely cards! Thanks for sharing your creativity!

THANK YOU!!!! HatchetPie, ann_stebbing, DebraU, Luminous, AngelJoy, mightytraveler, and Reverie JJ for taking the time to let me know your returns have arrived. I appreciate you letting me know!

Happy Birthday Anneke! Guess I could not have timed your returns any better!
Thanks to both you and ThouArtDelyrias for letting me know your returns have arrived!!

I am so impressed with everyones cards, it seems they just keep getting better and better with each new swap! I am also glad to hear everyone is liking their returns! These have been really fun swaps and I am so glad you all keep playing!

I received some gorgeous red zentangles from ann_stebbing, AngelJoy, and ArtByTab today! Thank you so much BlancoLobo for hosting yet another great zentangle swap!

Great cards received

Received beautiful cards from Ornamentations, vmsmith3, and Hatchet Pie.

Thanks to all of you and to Blanco Lobo for hosting another fun zentangle swap!

Back
Top Bottom