Trash to Treasure (T2T) Mystery Envelope Challenge DUE September 9

Oh you may also want to check out the images in each artist's gallery, too, if you want a close-up version of a card. :)

Yay looks like people are voting for favorites. Aren't they ALL wonderful? So amazing and I'm glad that the challenge item allowed you to stretch yourselves artistically. I always feel invigorated trying something new...

One more day for the voting. I'm busy pairing up the cards so I can get them mailed out to you all ASAP. :)

Ditto JavaZarf. I wouldn't mind hosting. Trust me, I have the trash....just gotta find it and get it all in one place.

I also hoard......Shelves, a closet and two tables of stuff.
I had to move everything out of the closet because we had to get the whole house re-plumbed. Then I had to move additional hoarded stuff off of a table that was in front of the window where we put in a temporary window ac unit during hurricane Irma when the power was out. The past few weeks have been disorientating.

So... When is the next T2T swap ? :cute:

Well what I've found is that these take a little more organization than a normal swap with the initial mailing, but it was really fun hosting this round. I do have some stuff, and ohhappyday also sent me some for the next T2T, so I think I could make it work with 10 items. I've also been saving recycled Keurig cup boxes so have plenty of bases. :)

I'll noodle on it as I mail out everyone's sets - which by the way will be going out tomorrow and Saturday!

I want my muse back! It is in a cardboard box. Hoping to find it this weekend.

And Java, me too - where did that little muse go? LOL, hiding from her responsibilities I say. :wacko:

AND THE CHALLENGE ITEM WINNERS ARE...

Thanks everyone for voting! Drum roll...
JavaZarf's butterfly hat girl rocked the shelf liner!

and mushu's awesomely creative leaves for her flowers.

Little surprises coming back to you with your returns, dearies! :wubclub:

I am going to host a totally tacky mystery item swap, but it isn't trash. And it isn't in competition with the Trash to treasure. I haven't submitted it yet. Basically you get 4 the same totally tacky items. I was thinking of changing the title but I wrote in on the envelopes already.

I also have not even submitted the swap yet.

I really want to make sure I can be in the next Trash to treasure. I read the posts, but did someone confirm they will host next?

And yes the envelope packaging is the biggest part of the swap. You need a lot of the same item.

I can't confirm to host the next t2t. I might not have enough trash.
The totally tacky mystery item swap - sounds fun and I love that name.
There is something about working out of your old comfort zone that sparks new ideas.

Back
Top Bottom