Envelope Security Liner Collage!, Due November 9

I'm looking again and noticing so many little things. I love how you did the flag on the sailboat - is it part of a stamp?

Mushu! They're lovely! Do you still have my address? That one almost looks like inside of a kaleidoscope! Sooo clever!

Allegrae, your amazing set is safely here. I'm still admiring them. Thanks for the extra too! :-) The level of talent in this swap has been wonderful. :-)

Yes, Marie, everyone's cards have been so inspiring! Great swap idea! I have finished two and starting on my third.

I am disciplining myself to keep "drawing" down to 10%, but I think I'm doing OK. Most of my pen/marker work has been simple outlining.

Mine too. It's really necessary a lot of times for contrast. Though I'm finding micron pen to be too much sometimes, and have reverted to intermittent pencil.

Welcome Cindylou! I'm glad you decided to join us. I'll add you to the list. :-)

Last edited:
Sorry to see you go arlie707... Want to show me what you have so far? It may be that you're being too hard in yourself?

If you're sure you're done though, maybe when I repeat the swap next year you'll want to try again? I understand challenging; collage used to be terribly hard for me using images. I'm better at it with security liner because you don't have to worry so much about 'scale'. Collage took me some practice though. ;-) Just let me know.

Finished my set! Bird House, Pink Poodle in Paris, Seahorse, and Victorian Lady (she was hard!)

Note: I've had a couple players show me cards collaged from security liner- where that liner has had color added to almost COMPLETE coverage of the ATC. While these cards are lovely, and creative, they do not meet the guideline of this swap. Only 10% of the card can have additional colors or images added other than liner, preprinted words from the envelopes, or postage stamps. Please re-read the guidelines if you are unsure. I would not want anyone to be disappointed by having their cards returned to them. :-/

CiCi, great set! I suspected that you would have an 'era' lady in there but I didn't know how you would do it. She's lovely! :-) I love how you cut out the shields from the Salvation Army liner to create tulips :-)

Thank-you! I was going to do Marie Antoinette era, but decided it was a little too involved!
The tulips on two cards are from the Salvation Army liners. They are in reality red shields, but I thought they could look like tulips.

Back
Top Bottom