Challenge: Mixed Media Zentangle ATCs - Due June 1

How do you stamp just an outline?

I'm a newbie and interested in this swap but...

Thanks, Heather
Some stamps are just outlines of an image, where there are lots of spaces to color the stamped image. If your stamp is a fairly solid image, acrylic paint or a light ink and then draw around the stamp with a dark pen.

Here are my cards - they are in the mail today
2_scan0060.jpg
1_scan0061.jpg
2_scan0062.jpg
1_scan0063.jpg

I have some envies waiting for the weekend to pass--we have my older daughter's First Communion Sunday, so I'll be off the rest of today and tomorrow finishing her dress--and probably several waiting at the post office. I'll give a better update on Sunday night.

Okay, since I was looking through the envies trying to find an address, I'm gonna list all the cards that have arrived thus far. Then, I will update the first post. Any cards waiting at the post office (I haven't been in a week!) will be updated on Sunday night.

notinkansas
alanabananna
Jewels
mrubyjean
lacemuse
HGoodbrad
LaDonna
Chamele
Rebecca410
mariloupatch
MarcieLee

can you sign me up please and send me your address. I thought i signed up but guess not :daydreaming:

Mine are postal. Was not happy how they turned out, so I had to re-work them. Hopefully they will get to you on time. If they do not "make the grade" and I did them wrong, please feel free to send them back. :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom