2nd Annual Halloween Fun Swap~Due October 8th

ICraft

ATC Guru
Media
2nd Annual Halloween Fun Swap - Due October 8th
Due Date: October 8th (Hopefully everyone will be able enjoy their swapped ATCs before Halloween)
Sign-up deadline: anytime
Withdrawals: anytime just please let me know
Number of ATC's: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of Participants: unlimited
***ALL players must have a completed profile page to play in the swap.

All mediums & styles are welcome but please only submit ATCs that you would be happy to receive yourself.

THEME: Cards should be the fun & cute side of Halloween so please NO creepy, scary, demonic stuff. This doesn't mean it can't have witches or monsters or devils it just means they should be the cutie ones.

Can you use embellishments?
YES, YES, YES!!! *Affix all items securely *Package with care for mailing - when in doubt I suggest having the envelope hand cancelled at the post office.

The Rules:
* ATCs must be 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 and be made of sturdy materials. *heavy weight cardstock, thin cardboard, etc.
* This will be a 3 for 3 or 6 for 6 however if you choose to do 6 please make sure the cards are equally well constructed and creative. Host cards in the theme of the swap are always greatly appreciated and cherished but are not required to play.
*PLEASE NEATLY include your name, user name, swap name, title or number of card and where you live on the back of each card. Each card should be in a plastic sleeve.
*Please put your user name & swap name on the back of your envelope.

Everyone loves to see what players are making so if you would, PLEASE - PLEASE post your scanned or photo images of your cards in the swap forum we will all get a chance to enjoy them.

How to post pics of ATCs to the swap forum
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/faq.php?faq=faq_gallery#faq_faq_link_post

***BONUS - all players who post their ATCs in the forum will receive a little extra something with their swapped cards and one player out of those will receive a grand prize. (Randomly selected from the names of those who posted their ATCs)

OK PLAYERS HERE IS ANOTHER CHANCE TO WIN A PRIZE. It was in post #73 originally.

THE FIRST WAY IS BY POSTING YOUR CARDS IN THE FORUM.

THE SECOND WAY IS .... by leaving a positive comment about another players work, the swap, the host (haha), basically anything uplifting and nice! Kind of a pay it forward thing - we all like to hear nice comments about our cards and here you may win a prize just for being nice.

MAILING:
U.S. Players: Please send an address label (one with adhesive preferrably) and a first class postage stamp. If you are trading 6 please send an extra 20 cents of postge. Please DO NOT send an envelope I will provide them. If your cards are particularly heavy - extra postage is always welcome.

International Players: Need only to send your ATCs and a label with your address - I will cover ALL international players return postage. No limit!

Itrader/Rep. Points: I will leave Itrader comments for all players when I mail out your returns - in return please leave me an Itrader when you receive your swapped cards. A blurp on the forum thread that your cards arrived is always nice and please remember to leave rep points for the artists you received cards from - everyone loves to get their world rocked.

IMPORTANT INFO: When it comes time to leave rep points - simply scroll down to the player list below, click on the player's name you wish to leave a You Rock for and you will automatically be linked directly to a new screen where you can leave the rep. points/you rock comment. This should make leaving reps soooo much easier.

If you have any questions regarding the swap or site that I can help you with please feel free to PM me anytime.

Below are some examples of "Fun Halloween" ATCs I made for previous swaps.

Last edited:
TRICK OR TREATERS:

1. ICraft + * Cards Here
  2. Robin cards arrived
    [*]Marryth cards arrived + *
    [*]mamashawn * + cards arrived
    [*]jensaz cards arrived
    [*]leann cards arrived
    [*]ferretgirl Cards arrived
    [*]Vicki Z + * 1st to post cards arrived
    [*]JSilver + * cards arrived
    [*]kayler00 cards arrived
    [*]Mikesatc cards arrived *
    [*]shaukc cards arrived
    [*]beyondshay Cards arrived
    [*]Snowariginal Cards arrived
    [*]Nancy * Cards arrived
    [*]MarcieLee Cards arrived

[*]JazzieJ cards arrived
    [*]BlancoLobo
    [*]dsign49 cards arrived
    [*]Rosa + cards arrived
    [*]RaineyDay * cards arrived
    [*]SunTrade * + cards arrived
    [*]janetmachek cards arrived
    [*]dardarbinx * cards arrived
    [*]Pennyquilter cards arrived
    [*]aznfg cards arrived
    [*]Monica cards arrived
    [*]pattisscrappin cards arrived
    [*]JustDucky * + cards arrived
    [*]mdkragon * + cards arrived
    [*]Colourful.Daze * + cards arrived
    [*]RachelMarie cards arrived
    [*]Gaialuv + cards arrived
    [*]kitty2287 cards arrived
    [*]Blanche + Cards arrived
    [*]sharlene54 * cards arrived
    [*]TxCat cards arrived *
    [*]margoartist cards arrived
    [*]alanabannana * cards arrived
    [*]pilarfarmer + * cards arrived
    [*]tlsexton0913 * +cards arrived
    [*]waffle cards arrived
    [*]Serikiyo * cards arrived
    [*]Jodi cards arrived
    [*]ScrapPea cards arrived
    [*]SldrWfe cards arrived
    [*]purple_straws + Cards arrived ***
    [*]RedBritArt cards arrived
    [*]lv2paint
    [*]judyamysa Cards arrived
    [*]Milnie Cards arrived
    [*]miss Cards arrived
    [*]Sparkly Girl Cards arrived

Withdrawn players:
arlie707
DenaCottrell
krist_x
catladybj
alynn379
EvilMonkeyGirl - mailed too late from Japan (sadness)
hgsv1549 - family
pixiecorpse + - in route from the UK
MistiRose -no contact

Last edited:
I was a lazy girl and slept in on this rainy, cloudy day in Florida. I picked up my laptop hoping to see my swap posted and WOW - all you wonderful players signing up - I am soooo excited.

Last edited:
Welcome to the swap - Robin, Marryth, mamashawn, jensaz, arlie707, leann, krist x, pixiecorpse, ferretgirl, Vicki Z, JSilver, kayler00 & Mikesatcs. I just love seeing some of my "regulars" , "newbies" and those who are just new to playing in my swaps - I'm so happy to have you all.

It's been too long since I've hosted a swap so when I saw all your sign ups I was even more excited - we're gonna have a fun time and many chances to win a few little prizes along the way!!:laugh:

Yay! Wish I'd slept in hehe but too many atcs to be made :D

I'm a total night owl and if anyone sees my on the site at 4 or 5 am you can bet it's not because I got up early - I just hadn't been to bed yet. :sleep: My brain barely functions before noon. haha

Last edited:
Glad to have you join the swap hgsv1549 - I hope everyone will have lots of fun.

I can't remember the last time I stayed up that late! The joys of young kids! I've actually been getting up at 5.30 just to craft in peace for an hour or so before the crazy starts hehe

Oh pixiecorpse - I remember those days when my kids were young. Now they are all grown and starting their own families. My one grandson who is 5 is always wanting to spend the night and whenever he does he is up at 7:15. ugh Finally I found the issue - one of our dogs was coming in the bedroom and waking him up - so to the crate for that one - the dog, not the grandson haha and now I can get him to sleep until 9:30 or so Hooray now I don't dread sleepovers anymore.

Back
Top Bottom