Mixed Media Dictionary Page Swap! date Due: March 8, 2012

"Okay" (also spelled "OK," "O.K.") is a colloquial English word denoting: 1. Approval, 2. All right, 3. Acceptance, 4. You bet, 5. Agreement, 6. Assent, 7. Yes, 8. Acknowledgment, 9. Okey Dokey, 10. Sign me up!

[NB. The Evil Twin rides again! :arghh:]

Last edited:
"Okay" (also spelled "OK," "O.K.") is a colloquial English word denoting: 1. Approval, 2. All right, 3. Acceptance, 4. You bet, 5. Agreement, 6. Assent, 7. Yes, 8. Acknowledgment, 9. Okey Dokey, 10. Sign me up!

[NB. The Evil Twin rides again! :arghh:]

Love it, bluelotusflower! Glad to have you join ~ welcome!

Welcome akamarti, schaefme and margoartist!!!

I prefer the real dictionary pages, although it is OK if you have to use photocopies.
I have an open offer to send anyone pages from my already cut-up dictionaries. :cute:

Martha, my cards are done....no scanner here on vacation and I don't have any jackets. So guess I will mail them when I get home. Pretty happy with them.

If someone is in need, I can share some pages. Hubby always complaining that I can not throw stuff away. Now my old dictionary comes in very handy!

Marilou, if you still have some spare dictionary pages, I'd be very interested! I have a dutch-french dictionary but it's a translation dictionary not a uhm.. whats the name for the other type of dictionary heh? I do have a whole range of other dictionaries available BUT those are indeed to look up stuff, not to cut into pieces (and most all but my sisters Dikke van Dale are translation dictionaries as well)
Is there anything I can mail you in return?

Welcome, craftyvox! :yes:
yay!

The first cards have arrived from LilacDragn!!
Off to a wonderful start ~ I'm posting them, with LilacDragn's permission, so you can see her great word choices and art...

Back
Top Bottom