View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 01:45 PM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1803/100%
I am going to host a totally tacky mystery item swap, but it isn't trash. And it isn't in competition with the Trash to treasure. I haven't submitted it yet. Basically you get 4 the same totally tacky items. I was thinking of changing the title but I wrote in on the envelopes already.

I also have not even submitted the swap yet.

Coming soon to a forum near you>>>> Thankful For ATART- November 13 to November 17: hosted by ME, CastleQueen5. See my signature for further details Starting in November.