Folk Art Style HandDrawn/HandPainted Swap ~Due February 28th

alanabannana

ATC Guru
Due Feb 28, 2012
Number of cards - 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of US participants - unlimited
Number of International participants - I will pay for the first 5 (others may sign up if have return stamp or $1.00 US money)
Withdraw Date - Just let me know
Media - Hand Drawn or Hand Painted

I've been a kick lately of revisiting folk art paintings of Grandma Moses. Folk art brings to my mind, rolling hills with houses nestled by weeping willows and barns with stars, fluffy sheep, fat cats, cows with skinny legs and colorful roosters. If you enjoy this rustic syle of art, come join me in my new swap. Create 3 or 6 hand drawn or hand painted cards to swap out with fellow artists.

-all finished work must be ATC size
-include your name,user name, date, swap name and location on the back of each card
-include a self addressed envelope with postage, If sending 6 cards, please put .90 cents return postage. If your cards are heavy, some loose 20 cent stamps would be great

Postage is going up prior to these returns, if not using a forever stamp, please make sure 45 cent stamp is on your return envelope. Thanks

-put your user name on the back of all envelopes and put your return address on the envelope I will be mailing back to you. This saves me loads of time!-

internationals - please send an address label
-place all cards in a protective plastic sleeve

Please have your cards to me before the due date, do not mail on that date. PM me if you need the address.

Players.

1. rebecca410 - 1st international
2. TxCat
3 Jean - 2nd international
4 louisezee - 3rd international
5 arlie707 - 4th international - mailing
6 raingirl
7 crafty - 5th international
8 kris10sates - mailing
9 lilbad
10 debs913
11 freedom119
12 jiliyan
13 jaw
14 maineatc
15 lindalaelm
16 sainteve
17 sheala.draws
18 nancy
19 iridescent888
20 CAMeo Cheryl
21. suzen
22 shewolf36
23 karen kensek - mailing
24 irva
25 HeatherR - mailing
26 theweavershand
27 insanejane
28 pami
29 sophies mom
30 jannyp
31 SunTrade
32 rockcitygirl
33 Nikkiarts

A few in this style I did for the sheep swap recently

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jaw
welcome all and lurkers alike. lilbad, don't worry if can't post picture, if have chance to play, please join

thanks for joining everyone. Glad you could no longer resist debs. Your sheep swap lilbad got me thinking for this one, glad you came on over to my swap!

Back
Top Bottom