The Stories and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe, due June 10, 2012

Awww shucks I was hoping mine might have been there, I wonder why they're taking forever to get across europe as long a sthey make it in time and don't take a month I'll be happy :D

When did you mail them? I found that lately mail between the UK and Germany takes longer than between the US and Germany... Very strange :eek: Or is your mail system still "upside-down"?? I thought it was getting better.

Think since the price increase its gotten worse which is a bit daft, I sent them on the 8th but we had a bank holiday on the 7th so that always messes up the mail a bit. I'm due some mail disappearance though its been a while :D

pixie, your great cards arrived this morning:) I have no idea why it took so long, but now they´re safe and sound. Thank you for the extra:)

Evalila...*very disappointed with myself* I am going to have to drop this swap!

Couldn't get my Poe muse to help me in time to get cards to you from the US! I feel terrible...this is the first time I've dropped a swap. :embarrassed:

My apologies!

Great cards from jessann and Tiggerfan1973 have arrived today! Thank you for the extras!

Still waiting for 2 sets, then it´s swapping time:)

alffly, your fab cards are here, thank you for the extra:)

One set of cards is still en route. I plan to swap cards on Friday and mail returns on Saturday the latest. Hope they have arrived until then.

RETURNS ARE ON THEIR WAY!:)

I added links to the names in the first post to make leaving RepPoints easier for you ;)

Back
Top Bottom