ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 02-24-2012, 06:38 PM
retired and loving it

My Mood:
JSilver is an ATC god(ess)JSilver is an ATC god(ess)JSilver is an ATC god(ess)JSilver is an ATC god(ess)JSilver is an ATC god(ess)JSilver is an ATC god(ess)JSilver is an ATC god(ess)JSilver is an ATC god(ess)JSilver is an ATC god(ess)JSilver is an ATC god(ess)JSilver is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 292/100%
What a fun thing to do. Wish I could be there to help you! Looking forward to returns.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:00 PM
ATC Novice

craftADDchick is a delightful artist to behold!craftADDchick is a delightful artist to behold!craftADDchick is a delightful artist to behold!craftADDchick is a delightful artist to behold!craftADDchick is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 38/100%
Can't wait to see what I receive! And, I have a book at the ready!!
Old 02-24-2012, 08:29 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Cat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 514/98%
I'm working up a little something for each of you, so you'll get your bookmarks next week. I plan on having everything mailed out on Monday or Tuesday.
Old 02-25-2012, 04:55 PM
Treasure Great Art

My Mood:
Jan is a grand poobahJan is a grand poobahJan is a grand poobahJan is a grand poobahJan is a grand poobahJan is a grand poobahJan is a grand poobahJan is a grand poobahJan is a grand poobahJan is a grand poobahJan is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 486/100%
Thanks Melissa for the update.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:02 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Cat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with allCat's Cradle has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
Bookmarks are swapped and ready to go!

Be sure to check out the swap gallery. This was a small swap, so I was able to get everyone in the gallery.
Old 02-27-2012, 11:25 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
I mailed returns out this afternoon, so you should start seeing them arrive later this week!

Thanks to all of you for a wonderful swap! The bookmarks were all just marvelous. Wonderful work from everyone!
Old 03-01-2012, 08:26 PM
I would have Harold Lloyd's babies if I could.

jazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them alljazzie is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 217/100%
Wee!
I wasn't going to bother walking out to the mailbox but just did and got my returns - they are all lovely interpretations of the challenge. I thought Melissa's gift to us was posting us all in the Swap Gallery - wrong I was - there's something else that I won't spoil. But thank you hostie - it's very cute & clever!!!
Old 03-01-2012, 08:39 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
You're very welcome.

When the rest of you receive your envies, you can choose to post what the extra is, or you can keep it a surprise for the rest of the bunch.
Old 03-02-2012, 02:56 PM
Treasure Great Art

My Mood:
Jan is a grand poobahJan is a grand poobahJan is a grand poobahJan is a grand poobahJan is a grand poobahJan is a grand poobahJan is a grand poobahJan is a grand poobahJan is a grand poobahJan is a grand poobahJan is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 486/100%
Received bookmarks today, thanks Melissa for being an extra extra host and thanks to dear Ibus for crocheting hers and thanks to Jane S for playing with fabric and threads and her machine. So grateful.
Old 03-02-2012, 03:50 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Glad the returns are making it to their new homes!
Old 03-02-2012, 08:54 PM
creating is living

My Mood:
artkitty is a glorious beacon of light!artkitty is a glorious beacon of light!artkitty is a glorious beacon of light!artkitty is a glorious beacon of light!artkitty is a glorious beacon of light!artkitty is a glorious beacon of light!artkitty is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 102/100%
a fun package greeted me today after a rough afternoon...so glad to have all the beautiful bookmarks!! Thanks for a great swap!!!!
Old 03-03-2012, 07:56 PM
retired and loving it

My Mood:
JSilver is an ATC god(ess)JSilver is an ATC god(ess)JSilver is an ATC god(ess)JSilver is an ATC god(ess)JSilver is an ATC god(ess)JSilver is an ATC god(ess)JSilver is an ATC god(ess)JSilver is an ATC god(ess)JSilver is an ATC god(ess)JSilver is an ATC god(ess)JSilver is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 292/100%
Wow, great bookmarks. And surprise too!!! Jazzie's wonderful creation with checks, swirls and tree. CherylS's bright yellow and purple flowers. Craftaddchick's deep purple marker with heart and letters and braids. All winners. Thanks to Melissa for the red heart crocheted marker and hosting this swap.
Off to give itrader and urocks.

Last edited by JSilver; 03-03-2012 at 08:00 PM. Reason: correct spelling
Old 03-03-2012, 08:58 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
I'm glad you are all liking your returns. I had a lot of fun with the little surprise.
Old 03-04-2012, 05:02 PM
Pastel Painter

My Mood:
CherylS is the envy of them allCherylS is the envy of them allCherylS is the envy of them allCherylS is the envy of them allCherylS is the envy of them allCherylS is the envy of them allCherylS is the envy of them allCherylS is the envy of them allCherylS is the envy of them allCherylS is the envy of them allCherylS is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 270/100%
I received my lovely bookmarks too. Thanks to Goat godess, jazzie, and chrisbear and our host cats cradle.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:20 PM
Aaliya has arrived!

My Mood:
Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!Ibus should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1154/100%
Fabulous fabric bookmarks arrived here today! Thank you to Catscradle for a wonderful swop and for the extra wee surprise and to Jan, JSilver and Crisbear for the gorgeous bookmarks.
Old 03-06-2012, 08:03 PM
ATC Novice

craftADDchick is a delightful artist to behold!craftADDchick is a delightful artist to behold!craftADDchick is a delightful artist to behold!craftADDchick is a delightful artist to behold!craftADDchick is a delightful artist to behold!
I received two gorgeous bookmarks from jazzie and kristib, plus a fabulous bonus from our equally fabulous host! Thanks a bunch ladies!
Old 03-18-2012, 08:11 PM
every artist was first an amateur - ralph waldo emerson

My Mood:
goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!goatgoddess should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1475/100%
got my wonderful bookmarks a while back sorry to be late on posting - thanks so much Catscradle for hosting such a fun swap

off to give rep points to jennschles, artkitty, kristib and Ibus - thanks so much!
Old 03-18-2012, 08:16 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
I think we've heard from everyone who's going to post, so I'm gonna go ahead and archive this swap.

Thanks again for playing, ladies!!
Old 03-18-2012, 09:38 PM
ATC Novice

And thanks again for hosting the swap, Cat's Cradle!

Tags
bookmark, fabric, swap