ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 04-25-2012, 11:46 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
son_in_aquarius is a name known to allson_in_aquarius is a name known to allson_in_aquarius is a name known to allson_in_aquarius is a name known to allson_in_aquarius is a name known to allson_in_aquarius is a name known to allson_in_aquarius is a name known to allson_in_aquarius is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 27/94%
OOoh, it's mailman stalking season!
Old 04-26-2012, 01:19 AM
Mistress of Mischief

My Mood:
TF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 1053/100%
Got my returns today!!! The naughty El Diablito from TxCat, the gorgeous La Dama from Lazyshadows, and the handsome El Valiente from Ms_Squid!!! My collection is off to a beautiful start thanks to all of you! And a BIG thanks and lotsa luv to our wonderful hostess, Debs for another fun and inspiring swap (& for the awesome lil extra for my kiddo that i'm tempted to run off with for myself )!!! I'll leave reps tomorrow, off to do itrader now!

3x5 Recipe Card Box Dividers; due Dec 5th

My Etsy Shop--NEW ART! Use Coupon Code: LoveTea13 for 20% off.
Old 04-26-2012, 02:23 AM
Immature Child of Adult Sea Monkeys

My Mood:
Ms_Squid is a name known to allMs_Squid is a name known to allMs_Squid is a name known to allMs_Squid is a name known to allMs_Squid is a name known to allMs_Squid is a name known to allMs_Squid is a name known to allMs_Squid is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 76/100%
Wow, TF, you got El Valiente! He's based on a cutey patooty and to be honest, his card was hard to let go (they were all hard to let go! )

More Dorky Art To Gawk At
Old 04-26-2012, 06:06 AM
Mistress of Mischief

My Mood:
TF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forumsTF Balding clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 1053/100%
And he will be pawed at and drooled over forevers, promise.

3x5 Recipe Card Box Dividers; due Dec 5th

My Etsy Shop--NEW ART! Use Coupon Code: LoveTea13 for 20% off.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:40 AM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1093/100%
Yippee! Cards are zipping along. That was really fast, T...mailed 'em on Monday!

September Contest Theme: RAVENS
Old 04-26-2012, 12:13 PM

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Hey folks! Our swap gallery is up at http://www.atcsforall.com/swap247.php

I wanted to have one of each numbered card...as many as the swap gallery template would hold...so we have a nice variety of cards there.

Thanks again for playing.

Old 04-27-2012, 06:28 AM
Immature Child of Adult Sea Monkeys

My Mood:
Ms_Squid is a name known to allMs_Squid is a name known to allMs_Squid is a name known to allMs_Squid is a name known to allMs_Squid is a name known to allMs_Squid is a name known to allMs_Squid is a name known to allMs_Squid is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 76/100%
Awesome cards arrived in the mail yesterday! Enclosed were Deb's wonderful El Pescado, TF Balding's lovely La Calavera, and Piper's beautiful La Rosa. Thank you Deb, for another awesome swap!

More Dorky Art To Gawk At
Old 04-27-2012, 06:54 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
pixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 280/96%
The gallery looks fantastic debs!
Old 04-28-2012, 03:58 AM
Probationary User

My Mood:
pixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant futurepixiecorpse has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 280/96%
Woooo! Mail for me! Awesome cards thank you so much for hosting such a fantastic swap debs!!!!
I got el arbol from Rebecca410, la muerte from Ms_Squid and la estrella from son_in_aquarius!!!!
They are so very wonderful! Off to leave itraders and rep points
Old 04-28-2012, 01:20 PM
Art is produced from the heart.

My Mood:
Cleopatra is a name known to allCleopatra is a name known to allCleopatra is a name known to allCleopatra is a name known to allCleopatra is a name known to allCleopatra is a name known to allCleopatra is a name known to allCleopatra is a name known to allCleopatra is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 50/100%
My cards came! I got the lovely "La Dama" from TF Balding; cool "El Venado" from Tina B; and beautiful "Las Jaras" from Rebecca 410. They are great additions to my collection! And a big thank you to Debs for hosting!
Old 04-28-2012, 01:37 PM

My Mood:
Hooray! Glad to see the cards landing on the west coast. Internationals soon, I hope

Old 05-02-2012, 12:31 PM
Dream In Whimsical~

My Mood:
lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)lazyshadows is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 1014/100%
My lovely returns are here

Thanks guys!
Old 05-02-2012, 04:00 PM

My Mood:
I think that's just about it. Hope everyone enjoyed the swap and returns.