ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 08-19-2012, 07:07 PM
Art is produced from the heart.

My Mood:
Cleopatra is a name known to allCleopatra is a name known to allCleopatra is a name known to allCleopatra is a name known to allCleopatra is a name known to allCleopatra is a name known to allCleopatra is a name known to allCleopatra is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 49/100%
I got my cards, just slow getting to the computer! Thanks to tjs for my ghostly "G"; CraftADDchick for my fun "H" for hopscotch; and WendyK for her lovely and delicate "I". YouRock and iTrader have been done. And thank you Norabear for another wonderful swap!
Old 08-20-2012, 12:36 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
katelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them allkatelnorth is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 785/100%
My cards arrived Saturday, so a big thanks to Norabear for hosting these letters and to Maineatc for G, Julyschild for H and JayBeeYell for I. You all rock
"Nobody can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it." - Tallulah Bankhead
Old 08-23-2012, 10:31 PM
drawn to drawing

wen nine is on the road to famewen nine is on the road to famewen nine is on the road to famewen nine is on the road to famewen nine is on the road to famewen nine is on the road to famewen nine is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 55/100%
Great cards arrived from Idolores, Art Du Junque and Kay Milam. The collection's looking fantastic, thanks Norabear!
Old 08-24-2012, 11:48 AM
Probationary User

lilywaters is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlilywaters is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlilywaters is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlilywaters is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlilywaters is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlilywaters is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlilywaters is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlilywaters is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlilywaters is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlilywaters is awesomesauce on fantastatoastlilywaters is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 239/99%
i don't know where i posted thee other day but i got fab cards from onaki, kay milam andkris10satcs.

thanks guys.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:50 PM
One color short of a rainbow.

My Mood:
Onaki is a name known to allOnaki is a name known to allOnaki is a name known to allOnaki is a name known to allOnaki is a name known to allOnaki is a name known to allOnaki is a name known to allOnaki is a name known to allOnaki is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 585/100%
Received 3 great cards from WendyK, Lilywaters, Machek. Thank you so much!

Itrader left for host, and you rock/reputation left for the others.
Old 08-28-2012, 08:56 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
tjs is the envy of them alltjs is the envy of them alltjs is the envy of them alltjs is the envy of them alltjs is the envy of them alltjs is the envy of them alltjs is the envy of them alltjs is the envy of them alltjs is the envy of them alltjs is the envy of them alltjs is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 189/100%
Got them! Sorry y'all. My husband was cruising them around in his truck console for who knows how long! I got some great cards from Galen Gillotte (G, giraffe), Jessann (H, his house) & Jacqui Miles (I, igloo). Thank you!

NoraBear, again, thank you for hosting a fun swap & passing on the baton...