ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 09-11-2017, 12:06 PM
We are all artists at heart.

My Mood:
jfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 234/100%
Poll photo #2

Second set of cards with challenge item: 10 - 18, click to enlarge.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1857.jpg (71.6 KB, 29 views)

It's another beautiful day!
Old 09-11-2017, 12:07 PM

My Mood:
jfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them all
Poll photo #3

Final set of cards with challenge item: 18 - 22, click to enlarge.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1858.jpg (66.4 KB, 23 views)

Old 09-11-2017, 12:09 PM

My Mood:
** POLL now open for voting for ATCs using challenge item! **

Similar to CastleQueen5's recent T2T swap we're doing a poll so you can vote on your favorite cards that used the challenge item: the shelf liner.

Some inked theirs, some used the liner as a stamp, and many attached the liner as is in very creative ways.

You might need to open the images in a new window to view them (sorry it's my first time loading images outside of gallery, and doing a poll).

You may enter 4 votes, and yes you can vote for your own. The poll will be open for TWO days so vote soon!

The top two winners will get a surprise in their return envelope.

Old 09-11-2017, 12:11 PM

My Mood:
Oh you may also want to check out the images in each artist's gallery, too, if you want a close-up version of a card.

Old 09-11-2017, 09:25 PM
Life is Good!

My Mood:
ohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 398/100%
Smile C R E A T I V E!

What a great idea! Loved seeing all the different atcs and how the shelf liner was used.
Old 09-12-2017, 03:06 PM

My Mood:
Yay looks like people are voting for favorites. Aren't they ALL wonderful? So amazing and I'm glad that the challenge item allowed you to stretch yourselves artistically. I always feel invigorated trying something new...

One more day for the voting. I'm busy pairing up the cards so I can get them mailed out to you all ASAP.

Old 09-12-2017, 07:16 PM
ATC Guru

prex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 589/100%
So... When is the next T2T swap ?
Old 09-12-2017, 08:39 PM
Life is Good!

My Mood:
ohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 398/100%
Smile DITTO!

Ditto what prex said! I'm ready for the next one... this was FUN!
Old 09-12-2017, 09:05 PM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1803/100%
I am not ready to host another one. I dont have enough similar trash set up. Is jfaskdown? Or someone else ready to host? You can use my rules and edit them to fit your swap expectations.

Coming soon to a forum near you>>>> Thankful For ATART- November 13 to November 17: hosted by ME, CastleQueen5. See my signature for further details Starting in November.
Old 09-13-2017, 08:54 AM
create something amusing

My Mood:
JavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 268/100%
I might, but would be in a couple weeks before I could get stuff together.
Old 09-13-2017, 08:23 PM
it is what it is

My Mood:
notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1191/100%
Ditto JavaZarf. I wouldn't mind hosting. Trust me, I have the trash....just gotta find it and get it all in one place.
Old 09-14-2017, 06:59 AM
create something amusing

My Mood:
JavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forums
i hope you can find your stuff
mine is all in boxes that i had to pack up due to plumbing crisis
Old 09-14-2017, 08:22 AM
it is what it is

My Mood:
notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1191/100%
Originally Posted by JavaZarf View Post
i hope you can find your stuff
mine is all in boxes that i had to pack up due to plumbing crisis
oh no! Hope things get resolved quickly. I was just talking about my art/craft supply hoarding situation.
Old 09-14-2017, 09:32 AM
create something amusing

My Mood:
I also hoard......Shelves, a closet and two tables of stuff.
I had to move everything out of the closet because we had to get the whole house re-plumbed. Then I had to move additional hoarded stuff off of a table that was in front of the window where we put in a temporary window ac unit during hurricane Irma when the power was out. The past few weeks have been disorientating.
Old 09-14-2017, 09:33 AM
create something amusing

My Mood:
I want my muse back! It is in a cardboard box. Hoping to find it this weekend.
Old 09-14-2017, 11:12 AM

My Mood:
Originally Posted by prex79 View Post
So... When is the next T2T swap ?
Well what I've found is that these take a little more organization than a normal swap with the initial mailing, but it was really fun hosting this round. I do have some stuff, and ohhappyday also sent me some for the next T2T, so I think I could make it work with 10 items. I've also been saving recycled Keurig cup boxes so have plenty of bases.

I'll noodle on it as I mail out everyone's sets - which by the way will be going out tomorrow and Saturday!

Originally Posted by JavaZarf View Post
I want my muse back! It is in a cardboard box. Hoping to find it this weekend.
And Java, me too - where did that little muse go? LOL, hiding from her responsibilities I say.

Old 09-14-2017, 11:15 AM

My Mood:
AND THE CHALLENGE ITEM WINNERS ARE...

Thanks everyone for voting! Drum roll...
JavaZarf's butterfly hat girl rocked the shelf liner!

and mushu's awesomely creative leaves for her flowers.

Little surprises coming back to you with your returns, dearies!

Old 09-14-2017, 12:54 PM
create something amusing

My Mood:
YAY!
I am so happy.
Old 09-14-2017, 01:45 PM

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
I am going to host a totally tacky mystery item swap, but it isn't trash. And it isn't in competition with the Trash to treasure. I haven't submitted it yet. Basically you get 4 the same totally tacky items. I was thinking of changing the title but I wrote in on the envelopes already.

I also have not even submitted the swap yet.

Coming soon to a forum near you>>>> Thankful For ATART- November 13 to November 17: hosted by ME, CastleQueen5. See my signature for further details Starting in November.
Old 09-14-2017, 01:50 PM

My Mood:
Congratulations to the winners. I agree the top runners, had the most creative uses of the shelf liner. Clouds. leaves, water under boats, and just using it as way to paint. Thanks for adding the item JFaskdown.