ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 04-02-2012, 10:27 PM
You can't get any higher than this

My Mood:
ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 952/100%
Yay ... got mine too. Thanks to our hostess and to blingmaker and Lilbad.

ceejaykaspar on Etsy
www.etsy.com/shop/ceejaykaspar
Old 04-14-2012, 09:23 AM
I never met a rock I didn't like

My Mood:
debra is a name known to alldebra is a name known to alldebra is a name known to alldebra is a name known to alldebra is a name known to alldebra is a name known to alldebra is a name known to alldebra is a name known to alldebra is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 111/100%
Thank you Babynavyblue! I thought I had submitted iTrader and rep points...but I didn't.
I am so sorry!!!
Wonderful cards received from Margoartist, Zandra-dee, Lindy Lu, just create, and maineatc
Thank you for a wonderful swap!
Again, I apologize. This is what happens when life is crazy.
Old 04-14-2012, 12:07 PM
Just keep at it..whatever 'it' is..until you get it right

My Mood:
LindyLu is the envy of them allLindyLu is the envy of them allLindyLu is the envy of them allLindyLu is the envy of them allLindyLu is the envy of them allLindyLu is the envy of them allLindyLu is the envy of them allLindyLu is the envy of them allLindyLu is the envy of them allLindyLu is the envy of them allLindyLu is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 295/100%
Hey, no problem, debra. I was wondering where my last card had landed & now I know. I hope you enjoy it