ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 03-15-2017, 08:24 PM
Rookie

Strivaria has a spectacular aura about him/herStrivaria has a spectacular aura about him/herStrivaria has a spectacular aura about him/herStrivaria has a spectacular aura about him/her
iTrader Rating: 15/100%
Originally Posted by kentuckydakota View Post
Lorna, your beautiful woven rainbow has arrived.
Hmm. Unless you get multiple mail drops, this means my cards didn't get there in time. With my luck, they're a colorful, shredded mess jamming up the works in a postal sorting facility somewhere.

Last edited by Strivaria; 03-15-2017 at 08:25 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 03-16-2017, 12:29 AM
ATC Superhero

My Mood:
kentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 1617/100%
Don't worry Strivaria, I'm waiting on another set as well so I'll give it a couple more days. Hopefully they'll both be in tomorrow's mail.
with God's people. Amen.-Revelation 22:20-21
Crows and Ravens
Profile PAT
Old 03-16-2017, 01:25 PM
Newb

JasmineJ is a valued memberJasmineJ is a valued memberJasmineJ is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 6/100%
Mine didn't arrive on time, did they? :-/ I put them in the mail Friday morning. I was hoping they would make it by the deadline. I'm sorry.
Old 03-22-2017, 11:21 AM
ATC Superhero

My Mood:
kentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forums
Ok, we are in the mail. Ilovemarley and strivaria, your sets came in time to get swapped out. Yay!

JasmineJ, I still haven't seen your cards so I hope they aren't lost in the mail. If they show up I'll let you know.

For some of you, I had to send back a bubble mailer for a couple of chunky sets so I put your return envelopes inside.

And finally, this swap is a little tricky to swap out. I think I did it right, I checked them a few times, but if I sent anyone back one of their own cards or two of one person it wasn't intentional.
Crows and Ravens
Profile PAT
Old 03-24-2017, 09:21 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 2372/100%
Received my swaps in the mail today. Off to give ITrader & You Rock points....
Old 03-24-2017, 09:33 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 2372/100%
I received a Red ATC that did not have any info written on the back of it. It has a red flower on it & some different shaped sequins.
Old 03-25-2017, 08:47 PM
Newb

JasmineJ is a valued memberJasmineJ is a valued memberJasmineJ is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 6/100%
Dang. That is a super bummer. They haven't returned to me either. These were my cards..FullSizeRender.jpg
Old 03-25-2017, 09:19 PM
ATC Superhero

My Mood:
Oh my goodness! Those are super adorable! I'm so sorry they never arrived.
Crows and Ravens
Profile PAT
Old 03-27-2017, 09:00 PM
manic crafting with sparkling things

My Mood:
LaDonna is a delightful artist to behold!LaDonna is a delightful artist to behold!LaDonna is a delightful artist to behold!LaDonna is a delightful artist to behold!LaDonna is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 40/100%
I have received my beautiful cards! Thank you; Cindylou; ann_stebbing; Rinny; Marg Hermann; Jen Rotunno;Jenn Miltenberger!
Old 03-28-2017, 03:14 PM
Always learning!

My Mood:
electricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobahelectricdesigner is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 61/100%
My cards arrived in the post today

Thank you so much to:
Strivaria (Blue)
Miss (Green)
dithespy (Orange)
Collagaint_Ashley (Red)
Ilovemarley (Yellow)
wandawilson (Purple)

All beautiful amazing cards
Old 04-05-2017, 04:56 PM
ATC Superhero

My Mood:
I'm so glad everyone's loving their rainbows. I've heard from about half our players now, so I'll leave this thread active a couple more days and hopefully the rest of those sets will make it home.
Crows and Ravens
Profile PAT