ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 04-04-2017, 08:42 PM
Empress of Arrows

My Mood:
dsign49 clearly spends too much time on the forumsdsign49 clearly spends too much time on the forumsdsign49 clearly spends too much time on the forumsdsign49 clearly spends too much time on the forumsdsign49 clearly spends too much time on the forumsdsign49 clearly spends too much time on the forumsdsign49 clearly spends too much time on the forumsdsign49 clearly spends too much time on the forumsdsign49 clearly spends too much time on the forumsdsign49 clearly spends too much time on the forumsdsign49 clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 876/100%
Was the money there.
Old 04-05-2017, 10:15 PM
Happy Angel-Pants is my elf name

My Mood:
Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2157/100%
dsign49 - both money and return address label were there just no username

I am spending the entire month of May exploring Scotland, England and Ireland with my husband. My mail will be held by the Post Office so all iTraders, etc will be given in June.
Old 04-06-2017, 09:34 AM

My Mood:
Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!
I have now updated the front list of names with all the envelopes that I have received - if I have received 2 from the same person I have noted that.

I am spending the entire month of May exploring Scotland, England and Ireland with my husband. My mail will be held by the Post Office so all iTraders, etc will be given in June.
Old 04-07-2017, 09:13 AM
Inchie Obsessed

Bubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 620/100%
I found this video on youtube, thought you all may find it interesting. The lady makes a journal out of upcycled cardboard and napkins, it's a neat idea. Hope it's okay to share here Donna.

Napkin Journal

Donna, I may have forgotten my address label. I'm so sorry, and let me know if you do need my address.
Old 04-07-2017, 09:01 PM
aka CandysCorner

My Mood:
Monroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 177/100%
did u get mine? i estimated it would be there the day before it is due.
Old 04-07-2017, 10:32 PM

My Mood:
Bubblecup - thanks for the video, it was interesting.
That is one of the great things about this site - everyone is willing to share their ideas and discoveries.
Monroy28 - not yet, there is still Monday and Tuesday's mail to come.

Old 04-11-2017, 03:30 PM
plays with color and texture

My Mood:
NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1319/100%
So happy to see that mine arrived! I had surprise house guests for my birthday and through Sunday. Then they left and two more friends came, and left this am. No time to look much on the computer. Doing much laundry today...as we are out of clean towels.
Old 04-13-2017, 01:10 AM

My Mood:
NancyL - nothing better than lots of friends to spend time with , nothing worse than the clean up afterwards

amapola - your first envelope (with the blue stamped images) arrived yesterday, your 2nd (with the green stamped images) arrived today. Fingers crossed that your 3rd envelope will arrive tomorrow.
As you included postage with both envelopes I will mail returns for the 2 that I have and send the last one after them when it arrives - SO many gorgeous napkins to swap with.
Monroy28 - your napkins arrived today
sharlene54 - your envelope for me (ie without return address or postage) arrived today. I will swap it as I know that the other one must arrive soon. I am assuming that you haven't moved since January when we last traded - I will send your napkins to that Hillsdale address.
bubblecup - your envelope arrived yesterday and I will send you 2 envelopes in return. I wish that I could include that weight of napkins in 1 envelope as you did but postage just leaps in cost if I try.

Last edited by Donnacr; 04-13-2017 at 01:49 AM.
Old 04-14-2017, 02:13 PM
Inchie Obsessed

Bubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobahBubblecup is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 620/100%
Yay I'm glad they arrived. And don't worry about the 2 envies, it just means I get twice the mail to open. �� If you need more $ for postage, let me know and I can PayPal you some.
Old 04-15-2017, 12:28 AM

My Mood:
Bubblecup - you included postage for 2 envelopes already, thanks.

Old 04-18-2017, 05:03 AM

My Mood:
amapola - your 3rd envelope arrived today.

All napkins have now been sorted and will be in the mail tomorrow - sorry for the delay but I was ill over Easter when I had planned to sort these out.

I am sorry but there will be no identification of whose napkins you have received as, trying to give you all maximum napkins per envelope they were swapped around a few times. I apologise if anyone receives one of their own back, by the end I could barely remember which napkins were mine let alone anyone else's.

Old 04-18-2017, 11:31 AM
Empress of Arrows

My Mood:
dsign49 clearly spends too much time on the forumsdsign49 clearly spends too much time on the forumsdsign49 clearly spends too much time on the forumsdsign49 clearly spends too much time on the forumsdsign49 clearly spends too much time on the forumsdsign49 clearly spends too much time on the forumsdsign49 clearly spends too much time on the forumsdsign49 clearly spends too much time on the forumsdsign49 clearly spends too much time on the forumsdsign49 clearly spends too much time on the forumsdsign49 clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 876/100%
So do we just give everyone who sent napkins you rock points?
Old 04-18-2017, 06:32 PM

My Mood:
I don't know that you have to give anything - just acknowledgement of receiving your cards in the thread.
Especially as some people sent 2 envelopes (hence more napkins) and Amapola and whisperingnan sent 3 (so you should all have received some of their napkins but I can't guarantee that).

As all the envelopes went into the same mailbox for collection at the same time - it will be interesting to see if those people with multiple envelopes receive them together.

Old 04-20-2017, 12:08 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Amapola is an ATC god(ess)Amapola is an ATC god(ess)Amapola is an ATC god(ess)Amapola is an ATC god(ess)Amapola is an ATC god(ess)Amapola is an ATC god(ess)Amapola is an ATC god(ess)Amapola is an ATC god(ess)Amapola is an ATC god(ess)Amapola is an ATC god(ess)Amapola is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 357/100%
Thanks for letting us know! I hope you're feeling ok now. I'm sure the assortments we receive will be fabulous!

It will definitely be interesting if the envies sent together arrive together. When I mailed mine, they were also put in the same mailbox at the same time, and still one arrived 5/6 days later than the two first ones.

NB: I just received a generous mystery paper scraps envie from Portland, OR. I can't figure out who'd have owed me nor did I see your username in the envie. If you're the sender, please let me know so I can thank you!
Old 04-21-2017, 09:11 PM
Duck Pond is OPEN

My Mood:
Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!Just Ducky didn't even know rep points went up this high!
iTrader Rating: 2189/100%
well dang Donna... sure hope you all well by now... hard to hunt Easter bunny eggs when you feeling yucky...
but sounds like you and hubby have a really fun month of traveling coming in May...
Old 04-22-2017, 09:38 AM
plays with color and texture

My Mood:
NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!NancyL should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1319/100%
I will be out of town for a bit but probably these will not come until I am back home. I will be gone from the cold Oregon spring from april 25th until May 11th. We are flying to the land of warm rain and daily sun.
Old Today, 01:27 AM
Keep it simple!

whisperingnan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastwhisperingnan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastwhisperingnan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastwhisperingnan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastwhisperingnan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastwhisperingnan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastwhisperingnan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastwhisperingnan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastwhisperingnan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastwhisperingnan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastwhisperingnan is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 111/100%
I have received a gorgeous packet of serviettes thanks to our host Donna. I have no way of knowing if there were contributions from other players or all were from her stash. I am going to give every player YouRocks just for being in the mix and because YouRocks can be freely given at any time. Of course iTrader for Donna.

Last edited by whisperingnan; Today at 01:57 AM.
Old Today, 01:56 AM
Keep it simple!

whisperingnan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastwhisperingnan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastwhisperingnan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastwhisperingnan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastwhisperingnan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastwhisperingnan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastwhisperingnan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastwhisperingnan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastwhisperingnan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastwhisperingnan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastwhisperingnan is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 111/100%
OK. I did YouRocks for all those listed as taking part. In no way is it required or expected. It doesn't take long as I did cut and paste for everyone and that's my way of saying thank you. Those who posted pictures to the thread I YouRocked a little while ago.
Amapola I definitely received a few of yours.
Have fun on your trip Donna.

Last edited by whisperingnan; Today at 02:05 AM.