ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 04-08-2017, 11:46 PM
I Love ATCs!

Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2593/100%
Can't wait too see yours, I hope to work on mine next week.
Old 04-10-2017, 02:41 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 555/100%
Not sure if these are whimsical or fantasy, but hope they'll do!
Old 04-10-2017, 09:39 PM
I Love ATCs!

Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Very Cute!
Old 04-10-2017, 11:30 PM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 247/100%
Mine are on the way!
Old 04-11-2017, 12:21 PM
I Love ATCs!

Thanks Suzi!
Old 04-13-2017, 05:35 PM
I Love ATCs!

Anyone else?
Old 04-13-2017, 06:17 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 555/100%
Mine are in the mail to you.
Old 04-14-2017, 06:59 AM
I Love ATCs!

Thank You!
Old 04-14-2017, 10:03 AM
Newb

claycharlotte is a welcomed newbie
iTrader Rating: 0/0%
I'm new to the site, but definitely not to art swaps. Would love to join this one!
Old 04-14-2017, 08:02 PM
I Love ATCs!

Of course, welcome!
Old 04-20-2017, 09:04 AM
I Love ATCs!

Still have room for more players!
Old 04-21-2017, 09:48 AM
HeartforArt

AnnArtist is a valued memberAnnArtist is a valued memberAnnArtist is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 1/100%
Joining in!
Old 04-21-2017, 09:14 PM
I Love ATCs!

I have you added AnnArtist!
Old 04-24-2017, 03:58 PM
Reji Randhawa

My Mood:
ParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 63/100%
Lurking as well! I love twinchies so might change status soon here if I get show entries completed on time
Old 04-25-2017, 03:38 AM
Comic Book Hero

zandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with allzandradee has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 230/100%
Please switch me from 'lurking' to 'playing'.
Old 04-25-2017, 07:55 AM
I Love ATCs!

Of course, welcome!
Old 04-26-2017, 09:04 PM
I Love ATCs!

Anyone else?
Old 04-27-2017, 12:01 PM
Reji Randhawa

My Mood:
ParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 63/100%
you can change me from lurking to participating!
Old 04-27-2017, 02:23 PM
I Love ATCs!

Welcome
Old 05-03-2017, 08:09 PM
I Love ATCs!

Just checking in and reminding everyone of the June 8th due date.

Anyone else want to sign up please do so by Monday, I will move the swap to Active and close it for new sign ups.

Thanks for playing!