ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 04-20-2017, 06:51 PM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
RaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 565/100%
Lurkers always welcome. Just let me know if you decide to join. You know you want to!

Can't wait to see your cards, Evalila !!!
Old 04-21-2017, 09:57 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing has a brilliant futureann_stebbing has a brilliant futureann_stebbing has a brilliant futureann_stebbing has a brilliant futureann_stebbing has a brilliant futureann_stebbing has a brilliant futureann_stebbing has a brilliant futureann_stebbing has a brilliant futureann_stebbing has a brilliant futureann_stebbing has a brilliant futureann_stebbing has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 182/100%
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...x.php?n=500395

My cards are ready to go. I hope you don't mind Rainey day, but the hostie is a zentangle. I was fed up with getting in a mess with collage by then
Old 04-21-2017, 11:56 AM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
RaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forums
Thank you, ann_stebbing..... I love Zentangle.
Old 04-21-2017, 07:22 PM
Rips and Snips

Nancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of artNancy eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 1311/100%
I mailed mine today!
Old 04-22-2017, 11:14 AM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
Thanks Nancy, I'll let you know when they arrive.

Today I received some really fun cards from Caperucita_Roja!
Old 04-22-2017, 12:00 PM
creating daily soothes the soul

My Mood:
BluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant futureBluSkyHare has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 211/100%
Here are mine:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...x.php?n=500549
Mailing Monday!
Old 04-22-2017, 03:09 PM
aspiring freak

My Mood:
miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2035/100%
Please sign me up
Old 04-22-2017, 05:15 PM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
I love your cards, BlueSkyHare!!!

Miss, I am signing you up right away.
Old 04-22-2017, 06:16 PM
ATC Guru

prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 508/100%
Totally drawn in by the artwork I've been seeing in the gallery. May I play along?
Paper Painting
Old 04-22-2017, 11:58 PM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1644/100%
Loved your count card and your cat card Blueskyhare
Old 04-24-2017, 11:36 AM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
Creative cards have arrived from JoyceG! Great work!
Old 04-24-2017, 03:43 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
Jennifer is the envy of them allJennifer is the envy of them allJennifer is the envy of them allJennifer is the envy of them allJennifer is the envy of them allJennifer is the envy of them allJennifer is the envy of them allJennifer is the envy of them allJennifer is the envy of them allJennifer is the envy of them allJennifer is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 366/100%
Joining! I couldn't resist and made my cards already!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Number One.jpg (44.1 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Number Two.jpg (37.6 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Number Three.jpg (38.5 KB, 22 views)
Old 04-24-2017, 03:45 PM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
Welcome Jennifer! I am crazy about your cards!
Old 04-24-2017, 04:51 PM
aspiring freak

My Mood:
miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2035/100%
Cool cards, Jennifer!

I mailed mine today, and they're in my gallery: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...x.php?n=500755
Old 04-24-2017, 05:05 PM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
Miss, I love your cards. Those green leaves are so cool, and I love the Bingo card. It's full of numbers! I might have to use a Bingo card too.
Old 04-25-2017, 12:02 AM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1644/100%
I love the FROG card Miss made. But hmmm bingo is a good idea. I haven't started my cards yet. Maybe tomorrow.
Old 04-25-2017, 06:59 AM
(^._.^)ノ

craftyvox has a brilliant futurecraftyvox has a brilliant futurecraftyvox has a brilliant futurecraftyvox has a brilliant futurecraftyvox has a brilliant futurecraftyvox has a brilliant futurecraftyvox has a brilliant futurecraftyvox has a brilliant futurecraftyvox has a brilliant futurecraftyvox has a brilliant futurecraftyvox has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 229/99%
Beautiful cards posted in this thread y'all!
Old 04-25-2017, 07:43 AM
Always learning!

My Mood:
electricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoastelectricdesigner is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 44/100%
Posting my cards from the UK today
Old 04-25-2017, 10:34 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
dithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant futuredithespy has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 123/100%
My cards are ready for mailing!

Old 04-25-2017, 10:35 AM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
prex79, I have signed you up! thanks for joining!