ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 04-18-2017, 09:22 PM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2447/100%
Those are fabulous jfask!
Old 04-19-2017, 08:25 AM
The road to success is always under construction!

My Mood:
Beverley is beyond words!Beverley is beyond words!Beverley is beyond words!Beverley is beyond words!Beverley is beyond words!Beverley is beyond words!Beverley is beyond words!Beverley is beyond words!Beverley is beyond words!Beverley is beyond words!Beverley is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 421/100%
Wow Jenn, those are fabulous! Lucky group 5
Now Hosting: Seven Deadly Sins: Sloth
Old 04-19-2017, 10:57 AM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1641/100%
I mailed yesterday.
Old 04-19-2017, 11:26 PM

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
FULL. Group 8 - APCs ♥♦♣♠ -
1. Karr3ll -- Pokemon : P2-2♠,
2. CastleQueen -- ME
3. Smallgirl -- interesting postage stamp with positive words or quote: P2-Jack♠,
4. Katelnorth -- birds. P2-6♣,
5. Allegrae -- knitting. Any ACE.

Last edited by CastleQueen5; 05-26-2017 at 10:13 AM.
Old 04-19-2017, 11:29 PM

My Mood:
Group 5 -
1. Ferretgirl -- roosters (no hens or chicks)
2. Dee -- realistic "black robin" bird
3. Castlequeen5 -- snails ME
4. BekaH -- birthday
5. Jfaskdown -- flowers

Last edited by CastleQueen5; 05-26-2017 at 10:12 AM.
Old 04-19-2017, 11:33 PM

My Mood:
Here is the hostess card.

Last edited by CastleQueen5; 05-26-2017 at 10:12 AM.
Old 04-20-2017, 06:56 AM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Those are all wonderful CQ, and the hostess card!
Old 04-20-2017, 03:58 PM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
deblit received your cards!
Old 04-21-2017, 06:06 AM
cat prop

My Mood:
Dee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 121/100%
Just checking in. I am working on finishing my cards. They should be in the mail by Monday, in plenty of time for them to reach you.
Old 04-21-2017, 06:57 AM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
Thank you. That leaves 3 players that I'm still waiting on cards from that I've not heard from yet. Please remember, the due date for these is MAY 1 that's only 9 postal days from today.

Last edited by BekaH; 04-21-2017 at 10:04 AM.
Old 04-21-2017, 09:10 AM
ATC Virtuoso

BexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 290/100%
Beka I've just messaged you. Mine were posted on 3rd March :-( just after they went in my gallery on here.
Old 04-21-2017, 10:03 AM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
You're fine bex! They must have arrived when i was sick with the flu - thus my lack of properly notifying you :/
Old 04-21-2017, 10:35 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 2289/100%
Mine will be in the mail on Monday, also....
Now Hosting FINISH IT UP #5 due 8/14
Now Hosting COLOR SERIES ORANGE/4 x 4 Chunky Page Swap due 9/6
Now Hosting ANIMAL PLAY YZ AND FAVORITE due 9/5
Now Hosting OH, ORIGAMI! due 9/19
Old 04-21-2017, 11:24 AM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
Thanks ferretgirl
Old 04-21-2017, 03:54 PM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
RECEIVED cards from CQ and KARR3LL
Old 04-23-2017, 06:33 AM
Chronic paper-cut sufferer

My Mood:
Allegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 1391/100%
My cards mailed yesterday and should reach you on Tuesday (per tracking info).
Old 04-23-2017, 10:01 PM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
jfaskdown your cards have arrived
Old 04-26-2017, 07:59 AM
Chronic paper-cut sufferer

My Mood:
Allegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 1391/100%
Beka, my cards were mailed from New York to your home in Tennessee, and they made a quick stop in (wait for it...) San Diego! Last I checked, that's not really on the way.

Per tracking info, cards are finally in Tennessee and will reach you before deadline. Gotta love the USPS. Apparently, the scanner misread the bar code.
Old 04-26-2017, 11:55 AM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
Lol. Ty allegrae... Apparently they wanted to do some traveling
Old 04-26-2017, 06:34 PM
We are all artists at heart.

My Mood:
jfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 201/100%
Allegrae that has happened to me ALOT. Cards arrive via the scenic route. At least it's SUNNY in San Diego.

Tags
february, open medium, open theme, pat, swap