ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 01-30-2017, 09:40 PM
retired and loving it

My Mood:
JSilver has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJSilver has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJSilver has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJSilver has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJSilver has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJSilver has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJSilver has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJSilver has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJSilver has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJSilver has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJSilver has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 397/100%
Looking forward to returns!
Old 01-30-2017, 09:48 PM
I make stuff with my hands.

IamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 246/100%
Actually, I retrade cards sometimes too (very rarely, I keep most of the cards I receive). PATs on here require you to include it, imagine if you were the hostess? 40 sets of 4 and each card must to to the correct recipient. If you mixed them up and they weren't labeled, it'd be a nightmare!

I haven't let cards have swap names or my username on them stop me yet. lol I think it's fun to see where cards came from when I receive second gen cards too.

I could see it being a problem if you were gifting them though.
Old 01-30-2017, 10:26 PM
The Art Machine

My Mood:
Pabkins is on the road to famePabkins is on the road to famePabkins is on the road to famePabkins is on the road to famePabkins is on the road to famePabkins is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 56/100%
Originally Posted by IamWhatonearth View Post
Actually, I retrade cards sometimes too (very rarely, I keep most of the cards I receive). PATs on here require you to include it, imagine if you were the hostess? 40 sets of 4 and each card must to to the correct recipient. If you mixed them up and they weren't labeled, it'd be a nightmare!

I haven't let cards have swap names or my username on them stop me yet. lol I think it's fun to see where cards came from when I receive second gen cards too.

I could see it being a problem if you were gifting them though.
Oh that makes total sense. i imagine that is a nightmare for PAT hosts!

Instagram | Etsy | Weekly Sale
Old 01-30-2017, 10:50 PM
shy

My Mood:
stacy is a friendly and kind soulstacy is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 33/100%
I got a custom stamp made once. It was pretty cheep and they did a great job and it's made in the USA. I drew my own design and sent it to them with the order and they do everything else. The site is rubberstamps.net I think I paid around $20 or less
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160201_135107-1.jpg (40.5 KB, 13 views)
Old 01-30-2017, 11:06 PM
The Art Machine

My Mood:
Pabkins is on the road to famePabkins is on the road to famePabkins is on the road to famePabkins is on the road to famePabkins is on the road to famePabkins is on the road to fame
Originally Posted by stacy View Post
I got a custom stamp made once. It was pretty cheep and they did a great job and it's made in the USA. I drew my own design and sent it to them with the order and they do everything else. The site is rubberstamps.net I think I paid around $20 or less
That's a lovely stamp Stacy! I'll keep that place in mind. I want to try carving a few of my own soon.

Old 01-30-2017, 11:42 PM
I make stuff with my hands.

IamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 246/100%
That stamp looks great! I saw some stamp listings where you get to completely customize like that too but I don't trust my design skill quite that much yet so I wanted one that had a cool template instead.
Old 01-31-2017, 03:34 PM
retired and loving it

My Mood:
JSilver has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJSilver has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJSilver has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJSilver has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJSilver has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJSilver has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJSilver has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJSilver has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJSilver has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJSilver has words of artistic wisdom to share with allJSilver has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 397/100%
My junkers arrived! What a great group! The different talents of our wonderful Hostie, Pabkins, !amWhatonearth, Besmademe, and Feltlikeit1 made for an awesome return. I admire all the different methods of drawing and painting. You are all so good! Thanks a bunch. Now I'm off to give itrader and urocs!

Happy collecting!
Old 01-31-2017, 03:50 PM
The Art Machine

My Mood:
Originally Posted by JSilver View Post
My junkers arrived! What a great group! The different talents of our wonderful Hostie, Pabkins, !amWhatonearth, Besmademe, and Feltlikeit1 made for an awesome return. I admire all the different methods of drawing and painting. You are all so good! Thanks a bunch. Now I'm off to give itrader and urocs!

Happy collecting!
Aww thanks so much for playing I hope you'll join the next one! I figure as soon as one more person posts itrader I might be safe to post my next swap. I've got my draft of it all fired up and ready to go!

Old 01-31-2017, 04:05 PM
shy

My Mood:
stacy is a friendly and kind soulstacy is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 33/100%
My cards arrived! Love them all! Going to leave you rock and itrader! And looking forward to your next swap!
Old 01-31-2017, 04:07 PM
The Art Machine

My Mood:
Originally Posted by stacy View Post
My cards arrived! Love them all! Going to leave you rock and itrader! And looking forward to your next swap!
Wohoo!!! I'm so glad that this one has gone so fabulous! I'm glad you're happy with the returns.

Old 02-01-2017, 06:45 AM
Bluevioletz

My Mood:
Bluevioletz is a friendly and kind soulBluevioletz is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 38/100%
Thank you for the trades, they are all awesome!
Stacy, MissM & Pabkins, love your artwork! Such vivid and bright colors! Love the fun concepts too, they are all really creative!
Old 02-01-2017, 11:40 AM
The Art Machine

My Mood:
Originally Posted by Bluevioletz View Post
Thank you for the trades, they are all awesome!
Stacy, MissM & Pabkins, love your artwork! Such vivid and bright colors! Love the fun concepts too, they are all really creative!
Hooray another return envie safely landed! Thanks for the quick itrader and for letting me know. I always worry haha.

Old 02-01-2017, 07:36 PM
aka CandysCorner

My Mood:
Monroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobahMonroy28 is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 216/100%
Got mine today. They are all so wonderful! I love them all. and a special hats off to our wonderful hostess. leaving you rocks and I-trades now.
Old 02-03-2017, 01:34 PM
The Art Machine

My Mood:
It looks like almost every one's returns have landed. We are just waiting to hear from BedMadeMe, Miss M and Feltlikeit1

Please do let me know when they've arrived safely - I always worry until they do. Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all liked the sticker of my Chibi with her collection of chubby birds!

Old 02-04-2017, 07:06 AM
ATC Virtuoso

BexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 255/100%
Mine came today, love them all thanks Pabkins. Thank you too for the extra he's cute :-)
Love all my returns urocks to follow.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:45 PM
The Art Machine

My Mood:
Originally Posted by BexMadeMe View Post
Mine came today, love them all thanks Pabkins. Thank you too for the extra he's cute :-)
Love all my returns urocks to follow.
You are so very welcome. I am glad to see they arrived safely!

Old 02-08-2017, 12:36 AM
The Art Machine

My Mood:
It looks like everyone's returns have landed safely except Feltlikeit1 - have you received them yet? I hope you have! Once you have I'll ask the moderators to archive us.

Thanks again everyone for playing and so glad to see that some of you have already joined my newest one 'Fantasy Adventure Team!'