Envelope Security Liner Collage!, Due November 9

OK, I had more time than I thought yesterday, and managed to play around a bit with some envelope liners (boy do I love being on summer holiday!). I think these will work ok, so count me in!

The seaweed in these is actually done with a green envelope liner, which someone sent me a small piece of - I'd love to get my hands on some more of that, but everything I see tends to be blue, or grey. That said, there are so many shades of blue and such a variety of patterns out there that it's still fairly impressive.
Katelnorth, I'll enclose some green with your returns :-)

Welcome ChikNorriss, I'll add your name to the list right away. :-)

Last edited:
That is so cute- reminds me of the Morton Salt girl (is that a regional ad?). Anyway, I'm glad you said you outlined things. I was afraid outlining might be considered "cheating".

Last edited:
Thanks CiCi! She was definitely in my mind when I created this card. And oh my no, outlining is not cheating! *Giggle* Its necessary when layering patterns. Up to 10% of the card can be 'something else'. For me that might include outlining, auras, speech bubbles, other papers or tinting, magazine images, paint, etc. Funny side note: her legs actually ARE security liner, but I ended up turning them over for contrast. :-)
P. S. Did your envelope arrive yet?

Last edited:
Welcome Arlie707! Glad to have you! Those security liner patterns are irresistible, aren't they?!? Let's have some fun!

Last edited:
Cleopatra, you never thought you'd look forward to bills, did you? :-) I'll sign you up right now.

Back
Top Bottom