ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 07-19-2017, 06:28 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1046/100%
Welcome, arteests! Happy to add you, and I'm going to hold a spot for you, Rhonda. Something to keep in mind is that you can work in whatever medium you feel most comfortable in here.

Best wishes to you Nancy...hope things get resolved and all is well.

The last time we did this swap, many folks hand-drew and painted their art on paper, and then just affixed it to a metal lid. Do what you do best, and I'm sure we'll love it!
Old 07-19-2017, 06:32 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Originally Posted by Laffqueen View Post
Step right up.. the greatest show on earth
That is a killer cool circus piece! Bravo!
Old 07-19-2017, 06:53 PM
ATC Virtuoso

nanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoastnanvan is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 88/100%
Fantastic magnet, Laffqueen!!
Old 07-20-2017, 08:35 AM
Comic Book Hero

sheala.draws is an ATC god(ess)sheala.draws is an ATC god(ess)sheala.draws is an ATC god(ess)sheala.draws is an ATC god(ess)sheala.draws is an ATC god(ess)sheala.draws is an ATC god(ess)sheala.draws is an ATC god(ess)sheala.draws is an ATC god(ess)sheala.draws is an ATC god(ess)sheala.draws is an ATC god(ess)sheala.draws is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 304/100%
Yasssssss. please!
Old 07-20-2017, 09:01 AM
I create therefore I know I am

My Mood:
Bluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 170/100%
Hear her lion roar!
Old 07-20-2017, 11:43 AM
Don't mess with my tutu.

Welcome sheala! We left the fridge door open just for you!
Old 07-20-2017, 03:04 PM
Art Inventor

My Mood:
Laffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 859/100%
Under the Sea
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4483.jpg (33.4 KB, 64 views)
Old 07-20-2017, 03:08 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

My Besta! Fabulous fishy food! You are getting this fridge-fest off to a great start!
Old 07-20-2017, 03:35 PM
create something amusing

My Mood:
JavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 267/100%
Love the catch-o-the day!
Old 07-20-2017, 03:59 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

Ha! Touche'!
Old 07-20-2017, 04:04 PM
Cat Lady in Training

My Mood:
Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 212/100%
I'd like to join, please.

I have started prepping and decorating all the little tins my family saves for me and this seems like a wonderful extension of that. Awesome idea, Nanner!
Old 07-20-2017, 04:09 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

About time you joined us, dearie! Welcome! Wysteria in the house!!!
Old 07-20-2017, 04:15 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

A fun and fabulous share from me! I excitedly added the following beauties to my bah-oring fridge back in 2011 when I first hosted this swap. Please to enjoy the art from Russell (Dolly Parton light-up magnet) and goodmorningstarshine (Tonight Takeout!)

I'm so excited these two long-standing art friends are joining in FUNKYFRIDGE Round II!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8991.jpg (62.0 KB, 60 views)
Old 07-20-2017, 04:17 PM
Art Inventor

My Mood:
Laffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them all
Those are amaze balls
Old 07-20-2017, 04:18 PM
Art Inventor

My Mood:
Troll House Cookie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4484.jpg (65.6 KB, 58 views)
Old 07-20-2017, 04:19 PM
Cat Lady in Training

My Mood:
Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)Wysteriavine is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 212/100%
They are both fantastic but the light up one... the lights! It's so Dolly-rific.
Old 07-20-2017, 05:16 PM
creating daily soothes the soul

My Mood:
BluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 234/100%
Love the Troll House Cookies magnet, Laffqueen!
Old 07-20-2017, 05:21 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

Originally Posted by Laffqueen View Post
Troll House Cookie
You out-do yourself!
Old 07-20-2017, 08:36 PM
Doing the next right thing!

My Mood:
TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 941/100%
wow, such great art so far!!! I am off to a good start- nabbed 2 jar lids from the recycle bin (before the jars went it)- salsa jar lid and pickle jar lid. Need to grab 2 more and I am ready to art!
Old 07-20-2017, 11:47 PM
Living in interesting times...

My Mood:
Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 232/100%
Laffqueen your magnets are gorgeous! You are setting a high standard indeed

Love the light up one, too Nanner

Tags
#cakeme, #stolengardengnomes, my magnets are attractive, mysteriously drawn to you