ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 03-24-2012, 04:13 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
babynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 361/98%
Im glad these returns are coming in!!!! And Im very happy that everyone is happy!!
Old 03-26-2012, 02:56 PM
What would my world look like without glue sticks?

My Mood:
KittyNL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allKittyNL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allKittyNL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allKittyNL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allKittyNL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allKittyNL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allKittyNL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allKittyNL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allKittyNL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allKittyNL has words of artistic wisdom to share with allKittyNL has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 792/100%
I've got some great returns in the mail! Thanks Maineatc, MelanieS, Cherie and HotMamaRama!
And thanks Meg for hosting the great swap!
Old 03-27-2012, 10:26 AM
Suspended User
Suspended Member

My Mood:
blingmaker is a valued memberblingmaker is a valued memberblingmaker is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 9/85%
I'm so jealous!!! I still haven't gotten any of mine I hope they didn't get lost in the mail.
Old 03-27-2012, 06:53 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
babynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoastbabynavyblue is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
I dont want anyone to be worried if they havent gotten their pages yet. After the last package arrived, I started swapping in small groups and then I realized one member's package was "missing". I had already swapped and sealed 14 envies.
The rest then were on hold till I found the "missing" package, but it really wasnt missing, I had just taken it downstairs instead of leaving it upstairs in the craft room. So after I found it I swapped the rest and they were sent. I apologize for this hiccup but I didnt want to worry anyone. I hope everyone likes their returns and can forgive me!!
Old 03-28-2012, 05:26 AM
Comic Book Hero

zandradee is the envy of them allzandradee is the envy of them allzandradee is the envy of them allzandradee is the envy of them allzandradee is the envy of them allzandradee is the envy of them allzandradee is the envy of them allzandradee is the envy of them allzandradee is the envy of them allzandradee is the envy of them allzandradee is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 154/100%
I am ever so impressed with my gorgeous returns! Thanks so much to debra, jensaz and Nancy, and also of course to our intrepid hostess babynavyblue!

Last edited by zandradee; 03-28-2012 at 05:33 AM. Reason: misread handwriting
Old 03-28-2012, 11:14 AM
Suspended User
Suspended Member

My Mood:
blingmaker is a valued memberblingmaker is a valued memberblingmaker is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 9/85%
Originally Posted by babynavyblue View Post
I dont want anyone to be worried if they havent gotten their pages yet. After the last package arrived, I started swapping in small groups and then I realized one member's package was "missing". I had already swapped and sealed 14 envies.
The rest then were on hold till I found the "missing" package, but it really wasnt missing, I had just taken it downstairs instead of leaving it upstairs in the craft room. So after I found it I swapped the rest and they were sent. I apologize for this hiccup but I didnt want to worry anyone. I hope everyone likes their returns and can forgive me!!
Aw you're forgiven..I am glad to know I'll be getting mine and sorry for being impatient.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:18 AM
A Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing

My Mood:
lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 715/100%
None here either....but looking forward to the mail every day!
Old 03-28-2012, 12:40 PM
Probationary User

My Mood:
Originally Posted by blingmaker View Post
Aw you're forgiven..I am glad to know I'll be getting mine and sorry for being impatient.
Impatience is part of swapping I know I am always so excited for returns!! Also you know whats funny is sometimes mail from the USA to Canada can take longer than mailing to Europe...I dont know why. But please just be sure to let me know when they get there.
Old 03-30-2012, 05:41 AM
Rookie

justcreate is a friendly and kind souljustcreate is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 8/100%
So glad to announce chunky pages received:-)) Thanks to host babynavyblue and awesome creators: KittyNL, Cherie, HotMamaRama and LindyLu. ♥♥♥ your pages!!
Old 03-30-2012, 05:14 PM
theoretical artist

Chamele is awesomesauce on fantastatoastChamele is awesomesauce on fantastatoastChamele is awesomesauce on fantastatoastChamele is awesomesauce on fantastatoastChamele is awesomesauce on fantastatoastChamele is awesomesauce on fantastatoastChamele is awesomesauce on fantastatoastChamele is awesomesauce on fantastatoastChamele is awesomesauce on fantastatoastChamele is awesomesauce on fantastatoastChamele is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 232/100%
chunkies received here in Florida - thanks so much to Papersaga and Evalila. and to our Wonderful hostess Babynavyblue. Great swap!
Old 03-30-2012, 08:31 PM

My Mood:
lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!lilbad should simply stop getting rep at this point!
We've had over 9 inches of rain and neither one of us wants to go to the mailbox. If this keeps up, we will have to get a boat.
Old 03-31-2012, 08:55 PM

My Mood:
Woot...was lucky enough to receive art from Chamele, Cee-emm, and Pamitha! What a treat! Thanks for hosting such a fun and well-run swap!
Old 03-31-2012, 09:49 PM
It's been a funny sort of day, hasn't it?

My Mood:
Patti M is the envy of them allPatti M is the envy of them allPatti M is the envy of them allPatti M is the envy of them allPatti M is the envy of them allPatti M is the envy of them allPatti M is the envy of them allPatti M is the envy of them allPatti M is the envy of them allPatti M is the envy of them allPatti M is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 136/100%
Returns here in Jersey!! Thanks to Shewolf36 and CeeJay for their great chunkies, and a special thanks to our hostess for babynavyblue for her hard work. SHe deserves all her iTraders!!!
Old 04-01-2012, 04:12 AM
Things can only get better.....

My Mood:
Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!Evalila should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2184/100%
No sign of mine yet - soooooooo sad! They better arrive soon or the mail carrier will be asking for police protection because Im still stalking him

My APC list
Old 04-01-2012, 09:00 PM
ATC Superhero

My Mood:
MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!MelanieS is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 329/100%
Got my chunkies! Thanks to Meg for hosting such a fun swap! And thanks to Cherie, MaineATC, and KittyNL for beautiful B&W Chunkies!
Old 04-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Empress of Chaos

My Mood:
Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 695/100%
Maybe Monday???
Old 04-02-2012, 07:02 PM
Empress of Chaos

My Mood:
Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 695/100%
Yippee, babynavy, my black and whites are here. Thanks so much to you for hosting and to Blingmaker, Patti M and Bubblecup for amazing works of art. I really like them all! Thanks!
Old 04-02-2012, 10:27 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!ceejay should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 996/100%
Yay ... got mine too. Thanks to our hostess and to blingmaker and Lilbad.

ceejaykaspar on Etsy
www.etsy.com/shop/ceejaykaspar
Old 04-14-2012, 09:23 AM
I never met a rock I didn't like

My Mood:
debra is a name known to alldebra is a name known to alldebra is a name known to alldebra is a name known to alldebra is a name known to alldebra is a name known to alldebra is a name known to alldebra is a name known to alldebra is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 111/100%
Thank you Babynavyblue! I thought I had submitted iTrader and rep points...but I didn't.
I am so sorry!!!
Wonderful cards received from Margoartist, Zandra-dee, Lindy Lu, just create, and maineatc
Thank you for a wonderful swap!
Again, I apologize. This is what happens when life is crazy.
Old 04-14-2012, 12:07 PM
Just keep at it..whatever 'it' is..until you get it right

My Mood:
LindyLu is the envy of them allLindyLu is the envy of them allLindyLu is the envy of them allLindyLu is the envy of them allLindyLu is the envy of them allLindyLu is the envy of them allLindyLu is the envy of them allLindyLu is the envy of them allLindyLu is the envy of them allLindyLu is the envy of them allLindyLu is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 308/100%
Hey, no problem, debra. I was wondering where my last card had landed & now I know. I hope you enjoy it