ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 05-23-2017, 09:13 AM
The road to success is always under construction!

My Mood:
Beverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 454/100%
Hoping my cards will arrive soon....
Now Hosting: Seven Deadly Sins: Envy
Old 05-23-2017, 12:52 PM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2522/100%
Beverley -- they should. It's actually only been about a week since I've mailed
Old 05-24-2017, 11:45 AM

My Mood:
Beverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forumsBeverley clearly spends too much time on the forums
We did have a holiday Monday, so I'm sure they will arrive soon
Old 05-24-2017, 12:10 PM
ATC Novice

HatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 72/100%
Ive received mine. Thanks all!
Old 05-25-2017, 06:30 AM
cat prop

My Mood:
Dee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 127/100%
My wonderful cards have arrived: groups 4 and 5. I'm off to give "i Trader" to our wonderful host and to all the players I received cards from.
Old 05-25-2017, 11:47 AM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!BekaH should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Thanks for updating!
Old 05-25-2017, 11:51 AM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
So I'm just waiting to hear from 7 players
Old 05-25-2017, 12:12 PM
Freedom within limits

My Mood:
KPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 422/100%
Hi, Beka, I just have to say you write such nice itrader!

Some hosts just write exactly the same thing for every participant in their swap, I assume just acknowledging that procedures were followed. I see that, even in the subject, you write something unique to each person and thank them for host cards if they sent you one. That is SO nice!!! Thank you for doing that!!
Old 05-25-2017, 02:53 PM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
Well i have to admit .. Sometimes i do that as well lol
Old 05-26-2017, 01:51 PM

My Mood:
Still nothing in the mail for me .... next week, I'm sure!
Old 05-26-2017, 02:29 PM
Color your art out!

My Mood:
GwennieJo should simply stop getting rep at this point!GwennieJo should simply stop getting rep at this point!GwennieJo should simply stop getting rep at this point!GwennieJo should simply stop getting rep at this point!GwennieJo should simply stop getting rep at this point!GwennieJo should simply stop getting rep at this point!GwennieJo should simply stop getting rep at this point!GwennieJo should simply stop getting rep at this point!GwennieJo should simply stop getting rep at this point!GwennieJo should simply stop getting rep at this point!GwennieJo should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 569/100%
My fabulous men with mustaches arrived a few days ago, just now getting around to posting. Thanks for hosting, BekaH! I loved all my cards.
Old 05-26-2017, 05:47 PM
We are all artists at heart.

My Mood:
jfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 212/100%
Yep I'm still waiting too hope to have some happy mail when I get home from work.

It's another beautiful day!
Old 05-26-2017, 09:40 PM
We are all artists at heart.

My Mood:
jfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 212/100%
yAY - I DID get happy mail today. Thanks to all my artist groupees for the great flower cards! Off to leave iTraders.

It's another beautiful day!
Old 05-29-2017, 04:22 AM
cat prop

My Mood:
Dee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to all
I only just finished giving i trader. I'm usually prompt doing this, but I was sidetracked and then misplaced the cards then there was my grandchildren's (twins) high school graduation. Oh my! I finally set everything to rights. Thanks for your patience. Groups 4 and 5, if anything is amiss please let me know.
Old 05-31-2017, 02:09 AM
cat prop

My Mood:
My card from artsylola is in. Thank you BekaH. We have been there and back again, and again. Great swap
Old 05-31-2017, 11:21 AM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
Lol dee, you are welcome
Old 06-01-2017, 03:42 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 1259/100%
Originally Posted by KPinAK View Post
Hi, Beka, I just have to say you write such nice itrader!

Some hosts just write exactly the same thing for every participant in their swap, I assume just acknowledging that procedures were followed. I see that, even in the subject, you write something unique to each person and thank them for host cards if they sent you one. That is SO nice!!! Thank you for doing that!!
It's nice, isn't it I've hosted swaps myself (though not brave enough to do a PAT) and have to say, it can be quite challenging to make all the iTrader different. Though I do make sure to send a thank you for a host card or other goodies included. I think it depends on whether you are doing the iTrader as the cards arrive (much easier to be personal) or all at once...
"Nobody can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it." - Tallulah Bankhead
Old 06-01-2017, 01:50 PM

My Mood:
My cards arrived this afternoon Love them all, thank you!! Off to leave rep and itrader. Thank you for hosting, Beka!! xx
Old 06-01-2017, 02:24 PM
Crazy Hermit Crab Lady 💜

My Mood:
Wonderful Beverley!

Tags
february, open medium, open theme, pat, swap