ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 08-11-2017, 06:34 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 183/100%
Wow! I'm glad I checked in on this swap. I love seeing the dolls that have been made so far. What a nice group of ladies/dolls Whisperingnan. The first one is my fav and Miss M, I have to agree with Neener. Your doll is amazeballs!
Old 08-11-2017, 09:52 PM
ATC Novice

aaeshelman is an ATC Rock Star!aaeshelman is an ATC Rock Star!aaeshelman is an ATC Rock Star!aaeshelman is an ATC Rock Star!aaeshelman is an ATC Rock Star!aaeshelman is an ATC Rock Star!
iTrader Rating: 25/100%
I would like to try.
Old 08-12-2017, 09:49 AM
Glitter Snorter

My Mood:
Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 621/100%
Thanks vikinglady. Although I do fully expect there will be many awesome dolls in the swap! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Welcome aaeshelman!
Old 08-13-2017, 09:26 AM
Head Puppacatchookie Wrangler at the Ranch

My Mood:
Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 2100/100%
Started on mine a few days ago. Been an interesting journey...

If you give me your best you will get mine. If not...well, just remember what goes around, comes around.
Old 08-13-2017, 09:40 AM
Glitter Snorter

My Mood:
Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!Miss M should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Does it involve bears, Neener?
Old 08-14-2017, 02:12 PM
ATC Virtuoso

BexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 301/100%
I would like to play please Miss M.
Old 08-14-2017, 02:19 PM
ATC Virtuoso

BexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobahBexMadeMe is a grand poobah
I'm having real problems trying to print the template off at the right size. Help!
Old 08-14-2017, 06:28 PM
ATC Guru

TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 326/100%
MissM,

I might have missed the information because things have been crazy busy around here, but how do I get the actual template? Do I just click and print it?
Old 08-14-2017, 09:34 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them all
Trina & BexMadeMe,

Click on the template. Then RIGHT Click and choose to save the image on your computer. After I saved it to my computer I printed it and the image was far too small. So I went to Microsoft Word and inserted the template into a Document. From there I was able to manipulate the size to Miss M'spreference for this swap. It's only a 1/4 inch off as far as the length is concerned but I left that as is because the doll is exactly two inches across at the neck. At least that is regulation size and Miss M doesn't mind if it is off by a bit. Hope this helps! It'll be fun to have both of you in this swap. Making these dolls are a blast.

Miss M, maybe you have an easier way to do this? I seem to always go the hard route.
Old 08-14-2017, 09:37 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 533/100%
She says in the swap description that she will be glad to mail a correctly sized template to those who want to PM her about that.
Old 08-14-2017, 09:39 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)
P.S. - I can do all my sizing up or down on my printer. I just print out a copy and then size right from the printer.
Old 08-14-2017, 09:50 PM
Glitter Snorter

My Mood:
Welcome aboard BexMadeMe!

And thanks Vikinglady for the instructions!

It's impossible to guarantee the template comes out exactly the right size when another person opens it. It doesn't even open exactly the right size for me. (this is the original size/template from the previous swaps)

You can even re-size it in Microsoft Paint, maybe even Microsoft Photo (both should come free with Windows). I use PhotoElements, and I adjust it in the editor. Or if you have a place where you can get free photocopies.... But if you can get it 2 inches across on that 2 inch line, then it will be about 6 3/4 inches long. A 1/4 inch either way on length is okay.

OR as CiCiCreates re-iterated (thank-you!) I can mail you a template if you ask There is still plenty of time for it to get to either Trina and/or Bex, just let me know.

Last edited by Miss M; 08-14-2017 at 10:03 PM. Reason: typos
Old 08-14-2017, 10:03 PM
ATC Guru

By the way, I can't wait to start on mine! This is my first art doll swap, and I am excited to try it. Soon, soon......
Old 08-14-2017, 10:05 PM
Glitter Snorter

My Mood:
Fair warning CiCiCreates....they are a little addicting! Looking forward to your creations!
Old 08-15-2017, 04:02 AM
ATC Virtuoso

I have wasted a bunch of paper trying to get the right size. I am not techy enough to resize even with Vikingladys tips :-(
Miss M if you could mail me a template I could send some extra $ when I send in my dolls.
What do you think? Sorry to be a pain.
Old 08-15-2017, 08:40 AM
Glitter Snorter

My Mood:
No worries, Bex, I will mail one out today. And since I offered in the instructions, it's free of charge
Old 08-15-2017, 11:18 AM
ATC Virtuoso

Thank you Miss M I appreciate it. So glad to be able to join in the fun :-)
Old 08-15-2017, 12:29 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
I cut my dolls out this morning, tracing around my revised template. Just before I cut I drew in another tip to bring it closer to the 6 3/4 inches in length and it's now just about bang on. Now let the fun begin!

Glad you'll be joining us BexMadeMe. I hope you are too Trina!

CiCi,what kind of printer do you have? I'd love to be able to size using my printer. Maybe I can too but I just don't know it.
Old 08-15-2017, 02:42 PM
ATC Guru

TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 326/100%
Vikinglady, thanks so much for the info.

Miss M, thanks for the offer, but I think with VL's instructions and your follow up, I can get it done. Besides, it does cost a bit to mail from Canada to here, so I'll scream if I absolutely need you to do that.

I love dolls!

Last edited by TrinaLD; 08-15-2017 at 02:51 PM.
Old 08-15-2017, 03:29 PM
Glitter Snorter

My Mood:
Trina, fingers crossed you wrangle that template good!

Tags
art doll