ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 08-04-2017, 05:00 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)ann_stebbing is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 278/100%
Lurking. Need to get caught up first.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:26 AM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1801/100%
I am cool with it but I am not the host. I am sure she will pop in soon.

Coming soon to a forum near you>>>> Thankful For ATART- November 13 to November 17: hosted by ME, CastleQueen5. See my signature for further details Starting in November.
Old 08-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Crazy dog lady

Cindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 323/100%
I'm ok with creepy Lighthouses. As long as it's easily identifiable as a lighthouse.
Some of my favorite Lighthouses are abandoned and soooo creepy!
Old 08-05-2017, 11:37 PM
Rookie

My Mood:
Firefly is a valued memberFirefly is a valued memberFirefly is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 10/100%
Thumbs up So cool

I wanna play! Count me in
Old 08-06-2017, 04:41 AM
Jenny

Jennypodd is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 3/100%
I'd like to join please.
Old 08-11-2017, 09:23 PM
Crazy dog lady

Cindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them all
Super awesome cards are arriving! You will all love your returns!
Old 08-12-2017, 04:38 PM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 257/100%
Please sign me up
Old 08-15-2017, 04:21 PM
Rookie

Jaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 46/100%
Oh yea sign me up, had enough of lurking and wanna get Involved!
Old 08-15-2017, 04:56 PM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 257/100%
My lighthouses are on their way!
Old 08-18-2017, 05:29 PM
Reji Randhawa

My Mood:
ParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 72/100%
I would like to jump in please!

I hope mixed media (collage) type ATCs are allowed?
Old 08-19-2017, 08:04 PM
Crazy dog lady

Welcome ParedoxSketchbook!
Cards received from Suzi!
Old 08-21-2017, 12:26 PM
Reji Randhawa

My Mood:
ParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to allParadoxSketchbook is a name known to all
I'm ready to mail!
Old 08-21-2017, 09:22 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1077/100%
I am unfortunately going to have to bow out...I pulled out items to do and all! Sorry..
Old 08-21-2017, 11:43 PM

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
I am ready to mail.

Coming soon to a forum near you>>>> Thankful For ATART- November 13 to November 17: hosted by ME, CastleQueen5. See my signature for further details Starting in November.
Old 08-22-2017, 11:38 AM
Reji Randhawa

My Mood:
Sent you a PM but in case it didn't go through from the net acting up can you please send me your address?
Old 08-23-2017, 06:33 AM
Rookie

Jaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to allJaxsmom is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 46/100%
I'm in.... been lurking and started playing and like what's coming along so I may as well join in properly!
Old 08-24-2017, 08:51 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Ethereal_sheep is a grand poobahEthereal_sheep is a grand poobahEthereal_sheep is a grand poobahEthereal_sheep is a grand poobahEthereal_sheep is a grand poobahEthereal_sheep is a grand poobahEthereal_sheep is a grand poobahEthereal_sheep is a grand poobahEthereal_sheep is a grand poobahEthereal_sheep is a grand poobahEthereal_sheep is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 544/100%
I'm lurking. lol First swap in a long, long time... Maybe I can find time....
Old 08-25-2017, 10:53 AM

My Mood:
I got your address and will be mailing today or tomorrow.

Old 08-26-2017, 10:08 AM
StarvinArtist

mpittman469 is an ATC Rock Star!mpittman469 is an ATC Rock Star!mpittman469 is an ATC Rock Star!mpittman469 is an ATC Rock Star!mpittman469 is an ATC Rock Star!mpittman469 is an ATC Rock Star!
iTrader Rating: 16/100%
I don't see that my cards were received. I sent them out last Monday, hope they arrive safely. A little worried.
Old 08-26-2017, 12:11 PM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allferretgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 2371/100%
I am going to sign up, too...