ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 10-16-2017, 03:35 PM
Marie

My Mood:
Marie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 213/100%
Great Maggie. I’ll be watching for them. :-)
Old 10-16-2017, 09:22 PM
Marie

My Mood:
Marie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them allMarie is the envy of them all
Silky1150, your cards have arrived! Thanks for the hostie! They’re all so lovely. :-)
Old 10-16-2017, 09:23 PM
Marie

My Mood:
RainyDay your gorgeous cards are here too! :-) What a great mail day!
Old 10-17-2017, 07:45 AM
Make Some Art and Feel Better!

Silky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to allSilky1150 is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 330/100%
Thanks for letting me know.
Old 10-18-2017, 01:00 AM
Marie

My Mood:
Now I’m wanting to make another card.... hmmm....
Old 10-18-2017, 06:30 PM
ATC ADDICT

My Mood:
BlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 401/100%
I got some security liner and made four cards so I would love to join! If that is ok I will need your address.

NOW HOSTING: Stamp a scene - Landscapes and Plain Zentangles: Mushrooms
Old 10-18-2017, 06:53 PM
Marie

My Mood:
Welcome blancolobo. We’re glad to have you join us! I’ll put you on the list right now and PM you my address in a few moments… :-)
Old 10-21-2017, 11:24 AM
Marie

My Mood:
Heymaggie, your creations are here in hand. I’ve been admiring how you BACKED each card with security liner as well. What a polished and professional look that created! And these cards deserve those great backs! They’re gorgeous! Thanks so much for the extra one for me! I love the envelope too! Wish I could turn it inside out and claim it as security liner! Ha ha!
Old Yesterday, 10:52 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!katelnorth is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 1287/100%
Originally Posted by Marie View Post
Heymaggie, your creations are here in hand. I’ve been admiring how you BACKED each card with security liner as well. What a polished and professional look that created! And these cards deserve those great backs! They’re gorgeous! Thanks so much for the extra one for me! I love the envelope too! Wish I could turn it inside out and claim it as security liner! Ha ha!
OOh, that's a good idea. I wish I'd thought of that!
"Nobody can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it." - Tallulah Bankhead
Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM
Marie

My Mood:
Right? It really adds something. :-) I think I’m going to go back and finish off mine the same way. Thanks for the great idea heymaggie.

Tags
collage, die cuts, envelope security liner, glue, postage stamps