ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 04-10-2017, 06:53 PM
cut and paste

My Mood:
mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 630/100%
Cards were swapped out last night, hitting the mail tomorrow
Old 04-13-2017, 11:53 PM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 227/100%
I received mine today! Beautiful cards! I am off to leave rep points now
Old 04-15-2017, 03:25 PM
cut and paste

My Mood:
mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!
Glad returns are starting to arrive!
Old 04-20-2017, 07:09 AM
cut and paste

My Mood:
Make sure to pop back in and leave rep for your fellow players when you receive their cards
Old 04-20-2017, 07:10 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them allann_stebbing is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 217/100%
I received my lovely cards yesterday. Have done points etc, but have some beautiful anemones from Sarah McSkimming but I can't work out her username to give Rep points. Please let me know who you are.
Old 04-20-2017, 10:06 AM
Rookie

Luminous is a friendly and kind soulLuminous is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 14/100%
I received mine, just need to leave rep. I loved all of them! Thank you!
Old 04-22-2017, 10:16 AM
ATC Novice

HatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 72/100%
I received mine. Thanks all!
Old 04-22-2017, 01:26 PM
Be happy!

My Mood:
smallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 610/100%
Originally Posted by ann_stebbing View Post
I received my lovely cards yesterday. Have done points etc, but have some beautiful anemones from Sarah McSkimming but I can't work out her username to give Rep points. Please let me know who you are.
Hi Ann ! It's me...smallgirl is the username! I think I forgot to put it on
Old 04-28-2017, 06:44 AM
cut and paste

My Mood:
Glad everyone is receiving their returns