ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 04-21-2017, 07:54 AM
Chaotic

My Mood:
artsylola is a name known to allartsylola is a name known to allartsylola is a name known to allartsylola is a name known to allartsylola is a name known to allartsylola is a name known to allartsylola is a name known to allartsylola is a name known to allartsylola is a name known to allartsylola is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 216/99%
Crap! Mine never made it???? I wonder if they went to Iran again. I will definitely make another set ASAP and get them out.

Sorry about that Natasha and all the people in my groups.
Old 04-21-2017, 04:18 PM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
NatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 1146/100%
Sorry, artsylola, they haven't arrived yet.
Old 04-21-2017, 06:48 PM
Empress of Chaos

My Mood:
Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 864/100%
My cards came. I see you gave me back my card for Artsyola. I wish you would have sent it on to her. Now I need to pay more postage. Thanks to Angelmuz, TFB and GwennieJo for great effort in portraits! I'll leave you each an iTrader right now.
Old 04-21-2017, 07:23 PM
cat prop

My Mood:
Dee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 127/100%
I trader given to all I received cards from and to our gracious host. Thank you Natasha for a great swap.
Old 04-22-2017, 12:19 AM
Content to Create!

My Mood:
theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!theweavershand should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1249/100%
Mine arrived safely! Thanks, Natasha, for hosting and to those in groups #6 and #7 for helping me get closer to completing a couple of my APC decks!
Old 04-22-2017, 01:33 AM
Wait. What?

My Mood:
DocGriffon is a name known to allDocGriffon is a name known to allDocGriffon is a name known to allDocGriffon is a name known to allDocGriffon is a name known to allDocGriffon is a name known to allDocGriffon is a name known to allDocGriffon is a name known to allDocGriffon is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 163/100%
Returns received & iTrader feedback done! Thanks all!
Old 04-22-2017, 01:49 AM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
NatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forums
I'm sorry but it's in the PAT rules that I have to send cards back. And since the cards from artsylola never arrived, I would have to pay postage to send her your cards as well. You have the option to ask artsylola for return postage.

Originally Posted by Pamitha View Post
My cards came. I see you gave me back my card for Artsyola. I wish you would have sent it on to her. Now I need to pay more postage. Thanks to Angelmuz, TFB and GwennieJo for great effort in portraits! I'll leave you each an iTrader right now.
Old 04-22-2017, 10:18 AM
ATC Novice

HatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 72/100%
I recieved mine. Ill leave itraders this evening :3
Old 04-24-2017, 04:42 PM
Empress of Chaos

My Mood:
Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 864/100%
I must have been in a petty mood when I wrote the above. I often see better with hindsight. I'm sorry. You do an amazing job of hosting. Please forgive my rapid fingers.
Old 04-25-2017, 05:35 AM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
That's ok, Pamitha. I didn't take it to heart.
Old 04-29-2017, 12:45 PM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
Everyone got their returns?
Old 04-30-2017, 09:39 PM
Mistress of Mischief

My Mood:
TF Balding should simply stop getting rep at this point!TF Balding should simply stop getting rep at this point!TF Balding should simply stop getting rep at this point!TF Balding should simply stop getting rep at this point!TF Balding should simply stop getting rep at this point!TF Balding should simply stop getting rep at this point!TF Balding should simply stop getting rep at this point!TF Balding should simply stop getting rep at this point!TF Balding should simply stop getting rep at this point!TF Balding should simply stop getting rep at this point!TF Balding should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1316/100%
Got mine; just needed to get still & do itraders!

Tags
mid-january, pat, pick-a-theme