ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 03-14-2017, 09:58 AM
Destroyer of Microns

My Mood:
art_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with allart_junkie has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 590/100%
I'm in the make one, keep one mode.

Luckily we use round rock at work for landscaping so there are literally TONS of rock. My husband, who is director of facilities, is a little peeved I'm mining through his landscaping materials for art canvas.
Old 03-14-2017, 10:41 AM
Doing the next right thing!

My Mood:
TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 912/100%
I have a few here myself.........shhh, please dont tell him!!!
Old 03-14-2017, 06:03 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1024/100%
Originally Posted by TherapeuticArt View Post
as you sit by the beach and watch the sun set with a gentle breeze.............

Someone's gotta do it.

If it's any consolation, it's been really foggy here in the mornings and evenings.
Old 03-14-2017, 06:04 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Originally Posted by art_junkie View Post
My husband, who is director of facilities, is a little peeved I'm mining through his landscaping materials for art canvas.
As if he's not used to your artistic tendencies by now?
Old 03-15-2017, 08:07 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

Ruh-roh! While searching out some more markers to use for rock painting, I found these couple of books. So tempted to "add to cart!"

Old 03-17-2017, 10:53 AM
Mail Art Addict

My Mood:
kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 563/100%
Oh ehm gee...I love the rocks I've seen so far...and those books could get me into a lot of trouble! LOL!
Old 03-17-2017, 05:28 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

Grrrrl, I know it! I dig get the second book for my hub's niece who enjoyed making painted rocks with me one babysitting weekend. We're getting her a bunch of supplies for her birthday at the end of the month.
Old 03-17-2017, 05:30 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

Check out these glorious Pysanky eggs from ashvillestudioa.com...how gorgeous would these look on ROCKS?!

Old 03-17-2017, 05:35 PM
Doing the next right thing!

My Mood:
TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 912/100%
wow, someone is very good with straight lines on curved surfaces!! very cool
Old 03-18-2017, 08:55 AM
all in all is all we are . . . . . . . .

My Mood:
JavaZarf is beyond words!JavaZarf is beyond words!JavaZarf is beyond words!JavaZarf is beyond words!JavaZarf is beyond words!JavaZarf is beyond words!JavaZarf is beyond words!JavaZarf is beyond words!JavaZarf is beyond words!JavaZarf is beyond words!JavaZarf is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 252/100%
waaay above my skill level
I can barely paint a blob that might or might not look like a flower-ish
Old 03-18-2017, 12:08 PM
I'm tired but I keep chugging along:)

My Mood:
LindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 374/100%
Nanner, I didn't know about this swap until today when kwailiin777 spoke of it in the EAU thread. Do you have room for 1 more rock-hound...li'il o'l me??? Please, pretty please?

We Are Cream & We Will Rise!
I'm Ready For Personal Trades, Again
Old 03-18-2017, 12:48 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

Originally Posted by TherapeuticArt View Post
wow, someone is very good with straight lines on curved surfaces!! very cool
Yeah, I can't imagine how they got that "stained glass" effect. I have an egg blower, and made a series of eggs way back when. They turned out nothing like those beauties.
Old 03-18-2017, 12:49 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

Originally Posted by LindyLu View Post
Nanner, I didn't know about this swap until today when kwailiin777 spoke of it in the EAU thread. Do you have room for 1 more rock-hound...li'il o'l me??? Please, pretty please?
Sure, thing LL. Please join in!
Old 03-18-2017, 12:57 PM

My Mood:
LindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forums
Whoo! Hoo! You have put the rock back into my rockin' art groove

Old 03-21-2017, 06:10 PM
Enjoying My Remodeled Studio

My Mood:
Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!Tandy should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1685/100%
Originally Posted by nanner View Post
Rounded stones spotted! I've been in San Diego this weekend, and there are THOUSANDS of rounded rocks in every other planter I walk by. Not making this up. (And haven't swiped a one of them. Yet. )
I was walking with her and saw all of those rocks too.
She didn't swipe them because there would have been a witness.
Old 03-21-2017, 06:37 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
I was walking with her and saw all of those rocks too.
She didn't swipe them because there would have been a witness.
You know I walk alone most days, mu-a-ha-ha!
Old 03-24-2017, 10:09 AM
Art Lover

My Mood:
suzyq is beyond words!suzyq is beyond words!suzyq is beyond words!suzyq is beyond words!suzyq is beyond words!suzyq is beyond words!suzyq is beyond words!suzyq is beyond words!suzyq is beyond words!suzyq is beyond words!suzyq is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 619/100%
Throwing rocks at you today, nanner. Almost wish I hadn't gotten so industrious since deadline is a good ways out. Will just have to make more for myself to satisfy my painted rock craving for now.
Old 03-24-2017, 11:42 AM

My Mood:
I seem to be always late to the party! Here I've been trying to make neat little dots using the end of a paint brush, with little success I might add, but then I got smart, DUH!.. & read what some rock artists are using. Ta-Da!! they are using manicurist tools. (I have a feeling the rest of you already knew this bit of information, that's why I said I'm always late.) Well, anyway, I went to old buddy Amazon & did a bit of searching & this is what I got. BMC Super Cute Turquoise 8pc Dual Sided Nail Art Brush and Dotting Tool Set
b.m.c
Check this out. Each piece has a tiny brush on 1 end & a little dotting ball on the other end, all in different sizes. I LOVE IT!
Did all of you already know about this kind of thing? If you did please don't tell me..I like to think I've made a discovery.

Old 03-24-2017, 05:30 PM
ATC Guru

prex79 is an ATC god(ess)prex79 is an ATC god(ess)prex79 is an ATC god(ess)prex79 is an ATC god(ess)prex79 is an ATC god(ess)prex79 is an ATC god(ess)prex79 is an ATC god(ess)prex79 is an ATC god(ess)prex79 is an ATC god(ess)prex79 is an ATC god(ess)prex79 is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 452/100%
Absolutely new news to me, LindyLu. I'll have to check it out. Thanks!
Old 03-24-2017, 06:47 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

Thanks for the update, suzy! It will be great to have our first stones wizzing by!

LL, that's news to me, too. A fine discovery, and happy to have you share this info. I've been using skewers, toothpicks, fine-tipped markers and such to make small dots. I'll have to check out the mani tools, too.

Gotta love our old buddy Amazon!

Tags
dont step on my stones, you rock my world