ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 03-18-2017, 04:48 PM
ATC Guru

prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 567/100%
Group 5:
Mid Jan PAT_Be Awesome_2017.jpg

Mid Jan PAT_Beautiful Self_2017.jpg

Mid Jan PAT_Jitterbug_2017.jpg

Mid Jan PAT_Zetti Einstein_2017.jpg

Jitterbug for pithier
Be Awesome for Jennifer
Beautiful Self for raven
Zetti Einstein for Nancy

Old 03-18-2017, 05:00 PM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
NatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 1158/100%
Great cards, prex!
I'd like to remind everyone to put your cards in the mail this week. Less than 2 weeks to due date and I live in Europe.
Old 03-18-2017, 06:46 PM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1764/100%
I came to check to see if my cards arrived. I realized I never showed off. I mean posted photos of my cards for group 6

Group 6: Collage/Mixed Media/APC
1. Jennifer Cats
2. theweavershand - Zetti
3. Nancy - APC Jacks with trucks.
5. HatchetPie - Dr Seuss

Last edited by CastleQueen5; 04-16-2017 at 06:59 PM.
Old 03-19-2017, 04:19 AM
ATC Superhero

My Mood:
Pikkis clearly spends too much time on the forumsPikkis clearly spends too much time on the forumsPikkis clearly spends too much time on the forumsPikkis clearly spends too much time on the forumsPikkis clearly spends too much time on the forumsPikkis clearly spends too much time on the forumsPikkis clearly spends too much time on the forumsPikkis clearly spends too much time on the forumsPikkis clearly spends too much time on the forumsPikkis clearly spends too much time on the forumsPikkis clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 799/100%
Awesome cards prex79 and CastleQueen5 ! And my Vermont-card is great, so glad to have it into my deck, thank you!
Old 03-20-2017, 05:15 PM
Do as I say...not as I do

My Mood:
Annie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant futureAnnie has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 97/100%
My cards are in the mail. I've got my fingers crossed that they make it on time. I need to pay closer attention to the calendar a lot more....go!
Old 03-20-2017, 06:39 PM
ATC Guru

prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!prex79 is beyond words!
Mine are in the mail. I hope they are as quick to get there as they usually are.

Old 03-20-2017, 06:45 PM
cat prop

My Mood:
Dee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 127/100%
Natasha May,

My cards are in the mail and on their way.
Old 03-21-2017, 06:49 AM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
NatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forumsNatashaMay clearly spends too much time on the forums
Thanks everyone for letting me know cards are on their way.

CastleQueen5 and Nancy, your cards arrived. Thanks for the hosties!
Old 03-24-2017, 11:35 PM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them allSuzi is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 245/100%
I received my beautiful cards today! They are wonderful works of art. Thank you �� I am off to leave rep points now.
Old 03-25-2017, 02:34 AM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
Thanks for letting me know, Suzi.
CastleQueen5, I mailed your returns yesterday.
Old 03-26-2017, 02:31 PM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1764/100%
Thanks for the update NatashaMay. I look forward to the cards.
Old 03-27-2017, 06:45 AM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
Just letting everyone know that Friday is due day for this PAT. I update this thread and give iTraders as soon as I receive your cards. There were no cards in the mail today. Still waiting for cards from 7 players.
Old 03-27-2017, 11:50 AM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)CiCiCreates is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 555/100%
Just received cards from my Group 2 partners! All are great, and I will be leaving iTraders later today. Thanks to NatashaMay for her organization and efficiency!
Old 03-27-2017, 04:14 PM
My dining table is my studio! :)

My Mood:
plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 221/100%
I just received my beautiful cottages from Group 2! I love them all! Thanks everyone, and Natasha for a really great swap. Off to give points!
Old 03-28-2017, 06:37 AM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
Thanks for updates everyone!
Cards are here from Annie and Clarinell. Thanks Annie for the hostie!
Old 03-30-2017, 05:30 PM
ATC Guru

Nothing yet, huh? I hope they are not lost....

Old 03-31-2017, 02:17 AM
cat prop

My Mood:
Dee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to allDee is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 127/100%
Ok, last day and my cards are out there, somewhere. I was going on how quickly my cards arrived last time I mailed to Slovenia. I will make note and make sure I mail several days earlier. Three of us mailed on the same day from the states from the states, one made it two still out. I will check back later.
Old 03-31-2017, 06:36 AM
ATC Novice

HatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 72/100%
Ahhh! Today is the day! I'm so excited!
Old 03-31-2017, 08:02 AM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
Dee, your cards are here. I have no mail delivery over the weekend, so we'll have to wait to see what Monday brings.
Old 03-31-2017, 01:18 PM
Buddy Floppy-Feet

My Mood:
Returns are in the mail for group 4.

Tags
mid-january, pat, pick-a-theme