ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 03-14-2017, 07:04 PM
Be happy!

My Mood:
smallgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumssmallgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumssmallgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumssmallgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumssmallgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumssmallgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumssmallgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumssmallgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumssmallgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumssmallgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumssmallgirl clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 572/100%
Mailed my cards this afternoon!
Old 03-14-2017, 07:50 PM
cut and paste

My Mood:
mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 614/100%
Great, i'll be on the lookout
Old 03-17-2017, 06:51 AM
cut and paste

My Mood:
mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!mynameisJenn is beyond words!
Bump
Old 03-20-2017, 01:36 AM
Rookie

Luminous is a friendly and kind soulLuminous is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 14/100%
Cards out in the mailbox, waiting for pickup!
Old 03-20-2017, 01:50 AM
Love ATC cards

JoyceG is a glorious beacon of light!JoyceG is a glorious beacon of light!JoyceG is a glorious beacon of light!JoyceG is a glorious beacon of light!JoyceG is a glorious beacon of light!JoyceG is a glorious beacon of light!JoyceG is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 36/100%
Hi there,
I just saw this theme and I love it. Please add me.
Thanks!

JoyceG
Old 03-20-2017, 05:44 PM
cut and paste

My Mood:
Welcome to the swap, JoyceG!
Old 03-20-2017, 05:49 PM
cut and paste

My Mood:
List updated, so many great cards received!
Old 03-20-2017, 08:00 PM
spineofafish

My Mood:
spineofafish is awesomesauce on fantastatoastspineofafish is awesomesauce on fantastatoastspineofafish is awesomesauce on fantastatoastspineofafish is awesomesauce on fantastatoastspineofafish is awesomesauce on fantastatoastspineofafish is awesomesauce on fantastatoastspineofafish is awesomesauce on fantastatoastspineofafish is awesomesauce on fantastatoastspineofafish is awesomesauce on fantastatoastspineofafish is awesomesauce on fantastatoastspineofafish is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 176/100%
When you have a chance, would you kindly shoot me your address? My cards are just about finished!
Old 03-21-2017, 10:13 AM
cut and paste

My Mood:
Sure thing, spineofafish, PMing you
Old 03-23-2017, 04:31 PM
Doing It Wrong

RobertStamp is a welcomed newbie
iTrader Rating: 10/100%
My middle name is Tentacles. Please count me in!
Old 03-23-2017, 05:36 PM
cut and paste

My Mood:
You're signed up, RobertStamp!
Old 03-24-2017, 06:15 PM
cut and paste

My Mood:
Received Luminous' awesome cards today and thanks for the extra goodies!
Old 03-25-2017, 08:35 AM
cut and paste

My Mood:
Here are my cards for the swap
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cuttlefishATC.jpg (39.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Port_ManofWarATC.jpg (42.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg PaperNautilusATC.jpg (38.0 KB, 6 views)
Old 03-28-2017, 10:55 AM
cut and paste

My Mood:
We are officially moved over to Active Swaps...

Feel free to post your work to the thread! So many great tentacled-creatures received so far!
Old 03-29-2017, 07:22 AM
Chronic paper-cut sufferer

My Mood:
Allegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with allAllegrae has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 1309/100%
Time got away from me! I'll sadly need to withdraw.
Old 03-31-2017, 07:32 PM
cut and paste

My Mood:
No worries, we'll see you next time Allegrae
Old 03-31-2017, 07:42 PM
cut and paste

My Mood:
Mail call! Cards received from Cindylou, aquamarine and JoyceG
Old 04-01-2017, 04:59 PM
cut and paste

My Mood:
Received cards today from Spineofafish
Old 04-04-2017, 09:26 AM
cut and paste

My Mood:
Cards are due tomorrow, hopefully I receive the last couple of sets so I can swap this weekend
Old 04-05-2017, 04:52 PM
cut and paste

My Mood:
Received RobertStamp's cards today!

Today is officially our due date. We are waiting on one more set from New Zealand.
My plan is to swap this out this weekend