ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 02-08-2017, 01:00 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 173/100%
Today, is another snow day. I am stuck halfway down my driveway in attempts to make a mad dash to the post office and grocery store. Not going to happen though. Oh well. So I'm taking out my art supplies and making some more of my "friends," ghostly memories of the past but dear people that are definitely not forgotten. Trina, it's lovely to have you here. I know you'll come up with something really unique and inspiring.

I always listen to music and put some yummy essential oil in my Saje diffuser before I paint. Today the first song I heard was, In My Life. Wow! There couldn't have been a more appropriate song to set the mood. Have a listen and enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raWEDnyVnEs
Old 02-08-2017, 01:04 PM
ATC Guru

TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 318/100%
Yay for snow and rain days to keep us indoors with our supplies. I am headed to a short nature walk and a meeting. Then, more art time for me as well.

Thank you Vikinglady, for the inspiration.
Old 02-08-2017, 01:08 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant futurevikinglady has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by TrinaLD View Post
Yay for snow and rain days to keep us indoors with our supplies. I am headed to a short nature walk and a meeting. Then, more art time for me as well.

Thank you Vikinglady, for the inspiration.
Have a great day Trina! I too will head out for a walk right now before I begin my art day. This storm is suppose to be a whopper so I want to get some exercise in before it comes in like a wrecking ball.
Old 02-08-2017, 02:53 PM
so much art, so little time

My Mood:
Kath is a glorious beacon of light!Kath is a glorious beacon of light!Kath is a glorious beacon of light!Kath is a glorious beacon of light!Kath is a glorious beacon of light!Kath is a glorious beacon of light!Kath is a glorious beacon of light!Kath is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 41/100%
May I join too? Sounds rather beautiful so I'd like to try my hand at this.
Old 02-08-2017, 07:37 PM
Thinking's Hard.

My Mood:
moonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 798/100%
Yep snow is great day for art. I get the fire going good, then side under blanket with coffee.
Lets just say we dont have a coffee table on those days.

Welcome Jsereg001 and Kath
TrinaLD
Old 02-09-2017, 12:17 PM
Newb

Eleanthe has a spectacular aura about him/herEleanthe has a spectacular aura about him/herEleanthe has a spectacular aura about him/herEleanthe has a spectacular aura about him/her
iTrader Rating: 9/100%
Can I join? Thanks.
Old 02-09-2017, 07:01 PM
Thinking's Hard.

My Mood:
moonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them allmoonrose442 is the envy of them all
Hello Eleanthe
Old 02-11-2017, 12:53 PM
I create therefore I know I am

My Mood:
Bluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forumsBluesky clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 147/100%
Jumping in too.
Old 02-11-2017, 06:59 PM
Thinking's Hard.

My Mood:
Hello Bluesky happy your here!
Old 02-11-2017, 07:48 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Hi Moonrose,
I think you forgot to add ELeanthe.
Old 02-11-2017, 09:07 PM
Thinking's Hard.

My Mood:
Yes I did, thank you.
Old 02-14-2017, 08:52 AM
Thinking's Hard.

My Mood:
i got one drawn of my friend Bobby. Her an I got into a lot of trouble.hahaha I think about her offend for some troubling thing from her child hood and that she keeps dispersing.
Old 02-14-2017, 02:25 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Can't wait to see Bobby! Are you still in touch with her?

I'm working on a few characters too in between running around and packing for a trip.
Old 02-14-2017, 06:15 PM
Thinking's Hard.

My Mood:
No. haven't seen her in years and she not on facebook. I don't think anyone eles has seen her. I think she just ran away from it alll.
Old 02-14-2017, 07:54 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
I have a few friends that seemed to have vanished too. Maybe even left the country? You never know ...
Old 02-14-2017, 08:01 PM
Doing the next right thing!

My Mood:
TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 920/100%
I'd like to try, may I join? I LOVE vikinglady's theme and cards- and lucky me - I have a few of them!
Old 02-15-2017, 07:34 AM
Thinking's Hard.

My Mood:
welcome TherapeuticArt

Ya with could be anything.
Old 02-18-2017, 08:48 PM
Doing the next right thing!

My Mood:
TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 920/100%
Ghost children

I love this theme! I got my cards done today, after a few tries that I didnt like, I worked with black background and just gesso. On a few, a painted over with watercolour to give a touch of dim colour, and they are done. What a cool theme, very inspiring (thank you vikinglady). I named them all after someone that I went to school with that I know passed away. I will PM for your address to mail them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ghost children.jpg (40.7 KB, 45 views)
Old 02-19-2017, 08:01 AM
Thinking's Hard.

My Mood:
Great job
Old 02-19-2017, 08:31 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Nice cards Therapeutic Art and I think that's great that they represent friends that have passed. It is an honour to them that they have been remembered through your art.