ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 03-08-2017, 06:39 PM
arts and crafts supplies junkie

My Mood:
nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 499/100%
Cool, thanks. When I used Glossy Accents over my alcohol ink it lifted and moved the ink a bit. Diamond glaze must be a bit different. Gives a lovely effect.

So, while we wait for more returns to arrive....do you all know that Miss Iowa is hosting a Mini house a thon over the next several days? It will be for moo's and inchies with roofs. I'm hoping to participate a bit over the weekend. Maybe build a moo village - lol
collecting nature theme ATC's with a postage stamp.
Old 03-08-2017, 10:08 PM
I'm tired but I keep chugging along:)

My Mood:
LindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 374/100%
I LOVE the bumble bee book & I'm delighted to own it.

I found some stuff that I like better than Diamond Glaze, (& I've used DG for years), it's called Fantastic Glaze & Glue. I got mine at a stamp show last summer. It is super cool stuff & doesn't get a lot of air bubbles in it. It dries like glass & is very clear. I think you can only get it on their site or at stamp shows. here's the site:
www.CraftFntastic.com

Check it out.

We Will Rise Above This !
Old 03-09-2017, 04:36 PM
Just Singin' Polly Wolly JANOODLE all the day...

janina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forumsjanina clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 388/100%
Rec'd my Domi-book returns today from TrinaLD, nightowl_too and bluesky... wonderfully creative!!!
Old 03-11-2017, 11:31 AM
ATC Superhero

My Mood:
kentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 1543/100%
My lovely domino books have arrived. Leaving my thank you's now. Thank you for hosting Nightowl_too. It was super fun and I learned a lot.
with God's people. Amen.-Revelation 22:20-21
Pencil Power
Old 03-12-2017, 12:06 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
angelmuz is beyond words!angelmuz is beyond words!angelmuz is beyond words!angelmuz is beyond words!angelmuz is beyond words!angelmuz is beyond words!angelmuz is beyond words!angelmuz is beyond words!angelmuz is beyond words!angelmuz is beyond words!angelmuz is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 1060/100%
Got my wonderful books and LOVE them. What a fantastic swap this has been. I had a bit of a time figuring out who they were from by finally did get all the signatures. I was burned out a bit from this week of work. Had a seminar today in San Fran to boot!How fun it is to return home to cool art during the week! These are especially lovely. Thanks once again to our intrepid hostess!
Old 03-12-2017, 01:06 AM
arts and crafts supplies junkie

My Mood:
nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 499/100%
I'm glad they are all arriving
collecting nature theme ATC's with a postage stamp.