ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 06-02-2017, 11:17 PM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant futureSuzi has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 172/100%
My cards arrived today! Thanks ann_stebbing, Castlequeen5 and Miss for the lovely cards! And a big thanks to our wonderful hostess too
Old 06-03-2017, 01:25 AM
Comic Book Hero

My Mood:
ferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forumsferretgirl clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 2270/100%
Received ATCs today, also, thanks to RaineyDay & wonderful ATCs from xela7072, Bluesky & Sophies mom....
Now Hosting FINISH IT UP #5 due 8/9
Old 06-03-2017, 05:49 AM
Always learning!

My Mood:
electricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to allelectricdesigner is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 39/100%
My beautiful cards arrived today from Ferretgirl, JoyceG and Pikkis. All amazing artwork - thank you and big thank you to you RaineyDay for hosting this swap
Old 06-06-2017, 02:10 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
dithespy is a grand poobahdithespy is a grand poobahdithespy is a grand poobahdithespy is a grand poobahdithespy is a grand poobahdithespy is a grand poobahdithespy is a grand poobahdithespy is a grand poobahdithespy is a grand poobahdithespy is a grand poobahdithespy is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 98/100%
My wonderful cards arrived in France today. Thanks to Evelily, BlueSky and Nancy
for their amazing artwork. Thank you so much for hosting such an inspirational swap, RaineyDay
Old 06-07-2017, 11:23 AM
Always inspired by colour.

My Mood:
ann_stebbing is a grand poobahann_stebbing is a grand poobahann_stebbing is a grand poobahann_stebbing is a grand poobahann_stebbing is a grand poobahann_stebbing is a grand poobahann_stebbing is a grand poobahann_stebbing is a grand poobahann_stebbing is a grand poobahann_stebbing is a grand poobahann_stebbing is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 149/100%
My lovely cards arrived today. Thanks to Pikkis, Rosa & Clipped Threads. I have left iTraders. Thanks for hosting RaineyDay. This was an interesting one for me.
Old 06-07-2017, 11:53 PM
Rookie

evilmonster is on the road to fameevilmonster is on the road to fameevilmonster is on the road to fameevilmonster is on the road to fameevilmonster is on the road to fameevilmonster is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 107/100%
received cards from electricdesigner, Bluskyhare, ohhappyday. wonderful cards! and thank you RaineyDay for hosting!
Old 06-09-2017, 04:36 AM
ATC Superhero

My Mood:
Pikkis clearly spends too much time on the forumsPikkis clearly spends too much time on the forumsPikkis clearly spends too much time on the forumsPikkis clearly spends too much time on the forumsPikkis clearly spends too much time on the forumsPikkis clearly spends too much time on the forumsPikkis clearly spends too much time on the forumsPikkis clearly spends too much time on the forumsPikkis clearly spends too much time on the forumsPikkis clearly spends too much time on the forumsPikkis clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 790/100%
I received my returns already some days ago,but had to go out of town just then... Anyway, big thanks to RaineyDay for hosting and to electricdesigner, Sophie's mom and prex79 for the cool cards !
Old 06-11-2017, 10:18 PM
Kitsyru

Kitsyru is a glorious beacon of light!Kitsyru is a glorious beacon of light!Kitsyru is a glorious beacon of light!Kitsyru is a glorious beacon of light!Kitsyru is a glorious beacon of light!Kitsyru is a glorious beacon of light!Kitsyru is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 38/100%
Thanks for #7. Great card.