ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 02-20-2017, 04:06 PM
I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

My Mood:
AngelJoy is beyond words!AngelJoy is beyond words!AngelJoy is beyond words!AngelJoy is beyond words!AngelJoy is beyond words!AngelJoy is beyond words!AngelJoy is beyond words!AngelJoy is beyond words!AngelJoy is beyond words!AngelJoy is beyond words!AngelJoy is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 503/100%
Thanks, BlancoLobo, for another great zentangle swap!

Thanks, too, to RoOskie, qkenzie, and ThouArtDelyrias for lovely cards! Thanks for sharing your creativity!
Old 02-20-2017, 05:21 PM
Rookie

Luminous is a friendly and kind soulLuminous is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 14/100%
Thanks for hosting BlancoLobo! I got some truly fantastic cards from Ann Stebbing, ReverieJJ and dbtoriginals!
Old 02-20-2017, 09:27 PM
Rookie

Luminous is a friendly and kind soulLuminous is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 14/100%
iTrader left for everyone! My first group swap! So much fun to get all this beautiful art in the mail this weekend, thank you everyone.
Old 02-21-2017, 09:44 AM
Rookie

DebraU is a friendly and kind soulDebraU is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 26/100%
I received the great zentangle cards. Thanks Patty R., MightyTraveler, and Grebricar.
Old 02-21-2017, 12:37 PM
ATC Novice

HatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to allHatchetPie is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 51/100%
I got my swaps. Thanks all!
Old 02-21-2017, 02:41 PM
ATC ADDICT

My Mood:
BlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 339/100%
THANK YOU!!!! HatchetPie, ann_stebbing, DebraU, Luminous, AngelJoy, mightytraveler, and Reverie JJ for taking the time to let me know your returns have arrived. I appreciate you letting me know!

NOW HOSTING:ZENTANGLES - PASTELS WITH A TWIST,
ZENTANGLES - "IT'S FOR THE BIRDS"
Old 02-21-2017, 04:22 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
Anneke is on the road to fameAnneke is on the road to fameAnneke is on the road to fameAnneke is on the road to fameAnneke is on the road to fameAnneke is on the road to fameAnneke is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 126/100%
What a great surprise; three beautiful swap return cards on my birthday from Londonont1, RoOskie and PatJ, thanks everyone for this excellent swap!!
Old 02-21-2017, 08:20 PM
Thou Art Delyrias

My Mood:
ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!ThouArtDelyrias should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 828/100%
Happy birthday Anneke!! Received my lovely returns today as well!!
Old 02-22-2017, 10:43 AM
ATC ADDICT

My Mood:
BlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant futureBlancoLobo has a brilliant future
Happy Birthday Anneke! Guess I could not have timed your returns any better!
Thanks to both you and ThouArtDelyrias for letting me know your returns have arrived!!

I am so impressed with everyones cards, it seems they just keep getting better and better with each new swap! I am also glad to hear everyone is liking their returns! These have been really fun swaps and I am so glad you all keep playing!

Old 02-22-2017, 11:09 AM
Rookie

My Mood:
Grebricar is a delightful artist to behold!Grebricar is a delightful artist to behold!Grebricar is a delightful artist to behold!Grebricar is a delightful artist to behold!Grebricar is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 19/100%
Thanks to BlancoLobo for hosting another great zentangle swap.

Also thanks to Ornamentations, PattyR and DebraU for their great Zentangles. Love them all.
Old 02-24-2017, 03:45 PM
the magpie

My Mood:
qkenzie is a name known to allqkenzie is a name known to allqkenzie is a name known to allqkenzie is a name known to allqkenzie is a name known to allqkenzie is a name known to allqkenzie is a name known to allqkenzie is a name known to allqkenzie is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 61/100%
I received some gorgeous red zentangles from ann_stebbing, AngelJoy, and ArtByTab today! Thank you so much BlancoLobo for hosting yet another great zentangle swap!

NOW HOSTING Crows, Ravens, and Blackbirds, Due April 13th 2017 FULL!
Old 02-25-2017, 03:02 AM
Rookie

My Mood:
violet is a delightful artist to behold!violet is a delightful artist to behold!violet is a delightful artist to behold!violet is a delightful artist to behold!violet is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 10/100%
Great cards received

Received beautiful cards from Ornamentations, vmsmith3, and Hatchet Pie.

Thanks to all of you and to Blanco Lobo for hosting another fun zentangle swap!
Old 02-27-2017, 01:14 PM
ATC ADDICT

My Mood:
THANK YOU!!!! FOR LETTING ME KNOW YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR RETURNS!

My computer has died so it may take me a couple of days to get back to you but I will respond as soon as I get to work or another working computer!

Old 03-01-2017, 10:57 AM
Do as I say...not as I do

My Mood:
Annie is a grand poobahAnnie is a grand poobahAnnie is a grand poobahAnnie is a grand poobahAnnie is a grand poobahAnnie is a grand poobahAnnie is a grand poobahAnnie is a grand poobahAnnie is a grand poobahAnnie is a grand poobahAnnie is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 79/100%
Late doing this, but I love the cards I received from miss, Lorna, & Donnacr.
Old 03-05-2017, 02:43 AM
Happy Angel-Pants is my elf name

My Mood:
Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2156/100%
So sorry for the late notice but the PAT I am hosting has got some problems I am trying to sort and the envelope was then misplaced.

Gorgeous cards received from: Annie, Londonont1 and ArtbyTab

more words of praise owed to our esteemed Host

off to leave points for all

I am spending the entire month of May exploring Scotland, England and Ireland with my husband. My mail will be held by the Post Office so all iTraders, etc will be given in June.

Last edited by Donnacr; 03-05-2017 at 02:49 AM.
Old 03-05-2017, 01:42 PM
ATC ADDICT

My Mood:
Thank you Donnacr and Annie for letting me know you received your returns!!! I think I can now request this swap be archived. Thank you all for playing, the artwork just keeps getting better and better! I love all the hostile cards and will honestly treasure each one!