ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 08-20-2017, 12:40 PM
Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds

My Mood:
debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!debs913 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1633/100%
Red face Game Of Thrones, Fare Thee Well - HD/HP 4 x 6 Postcard Swap, Canceled

Swap Due Date: November 7, 2017
Swap Title: Game Of Thrones, Fare Thee Well- HD/HP 4 x 6 Postcards
Signup/Withdraw date: Anytime, just let me know.
Number of Cards: 3:3
Number of participants: open
Media: Hand drawn or Hand Painted only

Seven years and so very many plot twists, with just a big handful of episodes to go! Characters you love and characters you love to hate! Let's celebrate the 7th season of HBO's Game of Thrones (based on the great unfinished book series by George R. R. Martin). Draw or paint your favorite GoT characters or scenes...seat Joffrey on the Iron Throne, show Sam fighting the White Walker, or Arya practicing with her dancing master...any of thousands of wonderful scenes in this TV series!

Rules of the Road
- All cards should be the standard size: 4" x 6"
- All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves or baggies.
- All cards must be original, and each card must be different. Please do not make copies, submit prints, or create three cards that are minor variations of each other.
- Show off your talents. DO YOUR BEST WORK!

Mailing & Postage
- When you're ready to mail, please PM me for my address.
- Make sure your name, user name, location, and the swap name appear on the backs of all ATCs.
-PUT YOUR USERNAME AND THE SWAP NAME ON THE OUTSIDE OF ALL ENVELOPES.

POSTAGE--

US players please send a self addressed envelope with loose stamps. International players send a large self addressed label and US postage or cash (NO COINS) to cover returns. For postcards, 1 or 2 forever or global forever stamps should cover!

All players...I take Paypal, PM me for details.

Players

Last edited by debs913; 08-20-2017 at 05:17 PM.
Old 08-20-2017, 04:25 PM
full-fledged

My Mood:
miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2059/100%
There is another season (or half season, if you want to be technical...) that hasn't even filmed yet and isn't set to air until 2018 or perhaps 2019.

But this still looks like a fun swap Heavily lurking for now!