ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 09-20-2017, 07:25 PM
Doing the next right thing!

My Mood:
TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 943/100%
Oh I love glow in the dark. What a great idea!
Old 09-21-2017, 10:37 AM
Artninja

Wolfmoon is a friendly and kind soulWolfmoon is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 14/100%
Cooool! So excited to see swap returns and can only imagine the crazy task Nanner has, not only of the selection but all the wrapping/packing/mailing and follow-up...

THANK YOU NANNER and to all of you talented artists! I am just getting back to this forum
and am so happy I got to do this swap!
Old 09-21-2017, 02:28 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1046/100%
Thanks for the kind words, Wolfmoon. We're certainly glad you joined in!

I do have my work cut out for me, but it's a fine job to have! I'll be getting things prepped and ready this afternoon. And I may just have a little surprise up my sleeve for you all.
Old 09-21-2017, 07:08 PM

My Mood:
TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!TherapeuticArt is beyond words!
You're the best SISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-22-2017, 10:47 AM
Mail Art Addict

My Mood:
kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 571/100%
A surprise?! From your sleeve?! I can't wait!!
A Mynah Production blog
Old 09-22-2017, 12:19 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!nanner should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Alrighty Foo(d) Fighters! The majority of art has left nannerland and it heading your way. I have a few packages still being tended to, but most of you can start stalking that mailbox!
Old 09-22-2017, 03:43 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

A big huge pile of appreciation goes out to each and every one of you for making this such a wonderful swap. I'm humbled and grateful for all the efforts and generous host gifts. Here is a piccy of the super score stash that you lucky ducky hostess grubbed up. The second pic is of a magnet I've had for years...enhanced with a clipping that Wolfmoon included in her package. Sigh, I do love and miss the Swayze!

Many thanks again, all!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9175.jpg (71.8 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9176.jpg (45.0 KB, 20 views)
Old 09-22-2017, 05:34 PM
We are all artists at heart.

My Mood:
jfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 212/100%
Wow so cool to see all those magnets together! Can hardly wait to see what's coming my way. So glad I was able to join you all in the fun.

It's another beautiful day!
Old 09-22-2017, 05:48 PM
I'm tired but I keep chugging along:)

My Mood:
LindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with allLindyLu has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 379/100%
nanner, your fridge must be the talk of the town with all that cool art on it. Super cool!!

We Will Rise Above This !
Old 09-22-2017, 09:47 PM
Artninja

Wolfmoon is a friendly and kind soulWolfmoon is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 14/100%
LOVE! Can't wait to see fab art on my fridge!!! Lol Ah, Swayze...
Old 09-22-2017, 09:49 PM
ATC Guru

prex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forumsprex79 clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 568/100%
So many wonderful pieces! Super exciting!

Old Yesterday, 09:05 AM
Mail Art Addict

My Mood:
kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!kwailin777 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 571/100%
Oh wow! kewl to see a bunch of 'em together!
A Mynah Production blog
Old Yesterday, 11:20 AM
Living in interesting times...

My Mood:
Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!Gemininorn is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 232/100%
Nanner this swap was certainly beautifully fruitful for your fridge Wow, there are so many magnets! I am looking forward to returns (and of course me loves surprises) and will be preparing a fridge door space away from prying little fingers...
Old Yesterday, 03:24 PM
Don't mess with my tutu.

Thanks, all! I'm so excited for the returns to start arriving. Keep us posted as the art lands on your fridges!
Old Yesterday, 04:32 PM
creating daily soothes the soul

My Mood:
BluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 237/100%
Your fridge is so beautiful now! Thanks for hosting this huge swap!
Old Yesterday, 05:17 PM
No one knows fancy like Nancy!

My Mood:
nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)nancyjb is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 204/100%
Yay! I'll be watching for the mailman on Monday!
Thanks for hosting this fun swap, Nanner!
Old Yesterday, 08:45 PM

My Mood:
Cant wait!! The magnets look fabulous!!!!!!!!

Tags
#cakeme, #stolengardengnomes, my magnets are attractive, mysteriously drawn to you