ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 09-20-2017, 01:17 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1797/100%
Yes a few of us decided to keep playing. But then again I have not told my husband that on an impulse I signed up to end the month with hosting an ATART. Part of me is wondering why I did that, but the schedule was just so empty. LOL
Old 09-20-2017, 10:11 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2242/100%
Linda - I would have loved to play in your ATART but it is the weekend that my 3 year old grandson comes to visit - he beats everything else!

Here are the cards that I managed to make today - Life kept getting in the way. The first 3 are on the vintage dog deck and measure 3" x2.25"
#26 I love the contrast between these 2 dogs - before and after Life choices
#27 #28

Back to full size for
#29 #30

And now Goodnight. . .
Old 09-20-2017, 10:46 AM
Empress of Arrows

My Mood:
dsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 944/100%
Oh Linda so glad yo decided to do that. We can have Fall and Halloween, unless someone had something planned for October.

I will try to play unless I have all my stuff packed.
Old 09-20-2017, 10:49 AM
Empress of Arrows

My Mood:
dsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with alldsign49 has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
Originally Posted by sniisk View Post
Is this still continueing? I lost all my time because of huge amount of working hours and a sick child. I still have the pile of cards on my table waiting for me to scan them...
Please scan and show us what we might trade for. I did miss you.
Old 09-20-2017, 12:04 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!Linda4atc should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Yes Our lovely Donnacr is hosting a Halloween ATART at the end of he the month of October, while mine will be starting it. I thought of canceling mine but figured I would just do something a little different.

I looked at all the different a-thons and actually originally started two not based on trading. The Learn-a-thon and the Scrapbook-a-thon. For the Anything & Everything ATART I am going to encourage people to work on trades but also on stuff for themselves or family. Like scrapbooking and making Christmas-Birthday or other greeting cards. Also trying (or practicing) new things like the Learn-a-thon.
Old 09-20-2017, 12:54 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Just started the thread for it since I realized it's only a week away. LOL I borrowed the technical stuff from your first post here, I hope that is okay?
Old 09-20-2017, 02:46 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Amapola is an ATC god(ess)Amapola is an ATC god(ess)Amapola is an ATC god(ess)Amapola is an ATC god(ess)Amapola is an ATC god(ess)Amapola is an ATC god(ess)Amapola is an ATC god(ess)Amapola is an ATC god(ess)Amapola is an ATC god(ess)Amapola is an ATC god(ess)Amapola is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 372/100%
Oh my, I didn't get any cards made for this Athon. I started some abstract backgrounds for the first day's theme, but that was that.

I'm glad to see another Athon coming, though I'm against busy with other stuff most of its time. Monday the 2nd I think I'm completely free so I could dedicate that day for ATC making. Or whatever I want to make. Maybe APCs, too, since I have started some backgrounds already!

Last edited by Amapola; 09-20-2017 at 02:49 PM.
Old 09-20-2017, 03:17 PM
Empress of Arrows

My Mood:
Originally Posted by Linda4atc View Post
Just started the thread for it since I realized it's only a week away. LOL I borrowed the technical stuff from your first post here, I hope that is okay?
Fine with me. Nobody has time to type all technical stuff
Old 09-20-2017, 05:23 PM
inspired

ChronicReader is a delightful artist to behold!ChronicReader is a delightful artist to behold!ChronicReader is a delightful artist to behold!ChronicReader is a delightful artist to behold!ChronicReader is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 46/100%
Mailed off everyone's cards except donnacr and lorna.

Lorna, I don't have your address.
Old 09-21-2017, 01:03 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
Lorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 88/100%
Chronic reader - Pm'd my address.

Wished I did more but had an issue with my house, working on getting it fixed. Seems all the contractors are too busy.

I did manage to work on a few cards, works in progress. I am hoping dsign49 would like one on the 9 of diamonds:

I plan to send my trades Saturday, since I am waiting on the house repair.
Old 09-21-2017, 01:12 AM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1765/100%
Originally Posted by Linda4atc View Post
Yes a few of us decided to keep playing. But then again I have not told my husband that on an impulse I signed up to end the month with hosting an ATART. Part of me is wondering why I did that, but the schedule was just so empty. LOL

I was actually very excited to see that you put in for an art a thon. I will be there.
Old 09-21-2017, 07:52 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!Donnacr should simply stop getting rep at this point!
These first 2 cards are for ChronicReader - apologies for the Queen being on an Ace but I didn't have another Queen of Hearts card available
#31 #32

These 2 are for smallgirl if she wants them
#33 #34

My #30 (see post #162) and this card are for Jennifer if she wants them for her cat deck
Old 09-21-2017, 09:14 AM
Empress of Arrows

My Mood:
Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
Chronic reader - Pm'd my address.

Wished I did more but had an issue with my house, working on getting it fixed. Seems all the contractors are too busy.

I did manage to work on a few cards, works in progress. I am hoping dsign49 would like one on the 9 of diamonds:

I plan to send my trades Saturday, since I am waiting on the house repair.
Are these for trade. I love them I like the one on the right.
Old 09-21-2017, 07:22 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
Lorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobahLorna is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 88/100%
dsign49, glad you like the 'quilt' card and a big thank you for arranging the APC Athon! It is always good to try new things, this is one I plan to continue.

I will finish the left 'quilt' card and can put it on any card desired. Everyone playing made such wonderful cards, I wish I made more to trade.
Old 09-21-2017, 07:35 PM
Empress of Arrows

My Mood:
A 3 card will be just fine. I am not picky. Thanks so much and I was glad you had a little time to play....

The cards everyone made we just awesome. I never make enough so I can trade for all the ones I want.
Old 09-21-2017, 10:19 PM
Empress of Arrows

My Mood:
I put my trades in the mail yesterday and today. I just hope they travel to you all safely.
Old 09-22-2017, 12:58 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
All completed trades went in the mail today.

Thanks dsign49 for this Athon - it was just what I needed now. Thanks also to all those wonderful people who traded with me.

I still have lots of cards available (I have moved all the cards from this Athon to my Available Gallery) and am always happy to trade.
Old Yesterday, 11:06 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
never mind I found it...

Last edited by Linda4atc; Yesterday at 11:12 PM.
Old Today, 12:38 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
All my trade go out Monday. In them I included a few stamped images. I used Could I have your address please? Versafine ink, which I briefly heat set.