ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 07-20-2017, 05:59 PM
Crazy dog lady

Cindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 326/100%
Where Are You From? Due September 22, 2017

ATC Swap Due Date: September 22, 2017
Signup/Withdraw Date: None just please communicate
Number of ATCs: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Media: Open Media (no digital please)
Swap Name – Where Are You From?

This swap is all about our home state, I'm in Missouri so my cards may have the St. Louis arch, the Missouri River or something about Branson. Your cards can include well known landmarks & info or things only locals would know about. This is not just for USA players I welcome international players also. International players your cards can be your home city, province, or country.
This can be where you live now, where you were born, or where you grew up, home is where the heart is!

This is a 3 for 3 or 6 for 6 ATC trade, make 3 or 6 ATCs and receive the same number back.
ALL mediums, techniques, styles and skill levels are welcome. Please make sure you add some depth to
your ATCs while keeping embellishments as flat as possible.
Please do not slap a sticker onto some paper and call it good. Please make your ATC something you would
be happy to receive!
All ATCs need to be sent each in their own plastic sleeve.
All ATCs need to be standard ATC size: 2.5” x 3.5”
ONLY ATCs allowed. No APCs please.
All ATCs need to be sturdy (no floppy or flimsy paper)
Please include on the back of your ATC:
Swap name
Real name
User name
Where you are from
Here’s some great tips on mailing ATCs
http://atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=909

If you are inside the U.S., please include a self-addressed I LARGE mailing label or paper (2 inch x 3 inch) no return address labels please! will provide the envelope PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENVELOPES, with 47 cents postage, or one forever stamp for 3 ATCs, or one forever and one 21 cent stamps for 6 ATCs.

International participants please send $1 US well concealed or a forever global stamp. Please include a self
addressed LARGE mailing label (around 2” x 3” is great!) no return address labels please! and I will
provide the envelopes, PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENVELOPES.
Please allow sufficient time for ATCs to get to me especially if you are an International participant. Late
ATCs will be returned un-swapped, as it is unfair to those participants who always have their ATCs in early
or on time.
Itrader will be given when I receive your ATCs. Please don’t forget to leave you rock points for the
participants who’s ATCs you receive and Itrader for me.
A host ATC in the swap theme is appreciated and will be treasured but not a requirement!
When you are ready to mail PM me for my address. If you participated in any of my other swaps I'm still
at the same address in Ozark MO
Most important have FUN!

1. Small girl - withdrew
2. Alrice46
3. Carol
4. mpittman469
5. dithespy - withdrew
6. londonont1
7. Bibliobibuli
8. fairydust
9. taniahodges2 - withdrew
10. ChronicReader
11. Allegrae
12. Suzi
13. Blonda - withdrew
14. Shannynoel
15. Lynndaybrown
16. Franzia
17. Spice & Nice
18. Hcreeves
19. pouringdiva
20. Jodi

Last edited by Cindylou; 10-17-2017 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Adding new players
Old 07-21-2017, 01:47 AM
Be happy!

My Mood:
smallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with allsmallgirl has words of artistic wisdom to share with all
iTrader Rating: 628/100%
This sounds really cool! How open should my cards topic be? I am from Canada, so should I do general Canada cards, cards for my province (BC), or home city? Thanks!!
Old 07-21-2017, 01:53 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
alrice46 is a name known to allalrice46 is a name known to allalrice46 is a name known to allalrice46 is a name known to allalrice46 is a name known to allalrice46 is a name known to allalrice46 is a name known to allalrice46 is a name known to allalrice46 is a name known to allalrice46 is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 33/100%
Please sign me up. I am excited to create.
Old 07-21-2017, 09:25 AM
“Everything you can imagine is real.” ― Pablo Picasso

My Mood:
redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)redplantlady is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 281/100%
lurking
and facebook - https://www.facebook.com/shirley.bell.7528
Old 07-21-2017, 08:45 PM
create something amusing

My Mood:
JavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forumsJavaZarf clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 268/100%
lurking
so is the from -
where you were born
or where you live
or where you have lived
Old 07-22-2017, 01:14 PM
Rookie

fairydust is a friendly and kind soulfairydust is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 8/100%
Thinking about this swap...seems very interesting.
Old 07-24-2017, 05:15 PM
Newb

Carol is a cherished participant
iTrader Rating: 5/100%
Where are you from?

Hi again Cindy:

Sign me up for this swap. Thanks

Carol
Old 07-24-2017, 06:18 PM
StarvinArtist

mpittman469 is an ATC Rock Star!mpittman469 is an ATC Rock Star!mpittman469 is an ATC Rock Star!mpittman469 is an ATC Rock Star!mpittman469 is an ATC Rock Star!mpittman469 is an ATC Rock Star!
iTrader Rating: 16/100%
Please sign me up. Can the cards be the same or do they have to be different?
Old 07-25-2017, 09:40 AM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)dithespy is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 241/100%
Me too. I'd enjoy finding images of the Limousin
Old 07-25-2017, 08:16 PM
Crazy dog lady

Cindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them allCindylou is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 326/100%
Welcome all! I've edited the instructions to answer the questions asked so far.
Old 07-27-2017, 08:41 AM
Valuing the Past - Creating the future!

My Mood:
Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!Mouseit should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 850/100%
Lurking
Old 07-28-2017, 12:40 AM
Thanks for comments on utility box

londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 629/100%
I would like to join.
Old 07-28-2017, 06:21 PM
ATC Novice

vick302000 is a glorious beacon of light!vick302000 is a glorious beacon of light!vick302000 is a glorious beacon of light!vick302000 is a glorious beacon of light!vick302000 is a glorious beacon of light!vick302000 is a glorious beacon of light!vick302000 is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 393/100%
Lurking.
Old 07-29-2017, 01:49 PM
Rookie

My Mood:
Bibliobibuli is on the road to fameBibliobibuli is on the road to fameBibliobibuli is on the road to fameBibliobibuli is on the road to fameBibliobibuli is on the road to fameBibliobibuli is on the road to fameBibliobibuli is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 35/100%
Sign me up please!
Old 07-29-2017, 02:14 PM
Rookie

fairydust is a friendly and kind soulfairydust is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 8/100%
Please sign me up! I think this is going to be fun!
Old 07-30-2017, 08:53 AM
cut and paste

My Mood:
mynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forumsmynameisJenn clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 643/100%
lurking for now, this is a fun swap idea.
Old 07-30-2017, 06:16 PM
Rookie

My Mood:
taniahodges2 is a delightful artist to behold!taniahodges2 is a delightful artist to behold!taniahodges2 is a delightful artist to behold!taniahodges2 is a delightful artist to behold!taniahodges2 is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 11/100%
me please
Old 07-31-2017, 02:53 PM
Thanks for comments on utility box

londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 629/100%
Almost done so should be mailing tomorrow aug 1.
Old 08-01-2017, 06:30 PM
inspired

ChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fameChronicReader is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 82/100%
I would love to play.
Old 08-01-2017, 07:26 PM
StarvinArtist

mpittman469 is an ATC Rock Star!mpittman469 is an ATC Rock Star!mpittman469 is an ATC Rock Star!mpittman469 is an ATC Rock Star!mpittman469 is an ATC Rock Star!mpittman469 is an ATC Rock Star!
iTrader Rating: 16/100%
My first card is done. Hand drawn, Paper pieced, hand painted. Whew! Took all freakin weekend. But I persevered and I actually completed it, hard as it was.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0055.jpg (51.5 KB, 55 views)