ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 07-22-2017, 08:34 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 601/100%
MUSHROOM HOUSES, HandDrawn/HandPainted ATC Swap, Due Sept. 22

DUE DATE: Sept. 22
SIGNUP/WITHDRAWAL DATE: Sept. 16
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: Unlimited
NUMBER of CARDS: 3 for 3
MEDIA: Hand-drawn/Hand-painted, using pens, pencils, paints, inks, markers, pastels ...and any mix of these
NO Photography, Digital, embellishments or glued on bits

I always love to see portrayals of these cute little houses made of mushrooms! There are lots of different shapes and architectural features you could include. The house inhabitants can be included too, or just left to our imagination! Who or what would live there? Most often they are fairies, pixies, elves or gnomes. But they could also be little frogs (a lakefront property?), field mice, or a ladybug family. Please draw/paint three cards depicting a fun and colorful mushroom house straight from your creative imagination. Do share your finished cards here on the thread if you can!

GUIDELINES FOR CARDS:

* Please sign up on this thread only, not via PM, and if you need to drop out, please let me know in time. LATE CARDS AND NO COMMUNICATION IS INVITING NEUTRAL ITRADER.
* Be sure to put your very best work into each card, and I will try to swap effort for effort. Host cards are never necessary but always appreciated!
* Use only standard accepted measurements for ATCs, 3 1/2" x 2 1/2". Be sure cards are sturdy enough. They shouldn't be flimsy or bend easily into a U-shape.
* Please send each card in its own plastic sleeve, spread side by side as much as possible and tape to each other (painter's tape or Washi tape works well). Or cut down a horizontal row of three pocket sleeves from the 9-pocket binder pages and use that.
* On the back of each card, please include the swap name, your username, and your real name.

GUIDELINES FOR MAILING:

* When your cards are ready to mail, please PM me for my address. Returns will be mailed a few days after the due date, so do allow enough time in mailing. Please ALLOW AT LEAST 8 DAYS TO BE SAFE INTERNATIONAL MORE LIKE 14 DAYS.
* U.S. players, please clearly write or type your address on a large mailing label or piece of paper. Include one Forever stamp, and I will provide envelopes.
* International players, please clearly write or type your address on a large mailing label or piece of paper. Include a well-concealed U.S. one dollar bill or a Global Forever stamp, and I will provide envelopes.

Lastly, when returns are received, remember to give "You Rock" points to your return partners, and iTrader for your host. This may be easy to forget or overlook, but is so appreciated by the artists who worked hard on the cards you receive!

Who will join me?

1. Suzi - RECEIVED
2. WITHDRAWN
3. BigBangMomma - RECEIVED
4. Robin - RECEIVED
5. Fairydust - RECEIVED
6. Londonont1 - (CANADA) - RECEIVED
7. Firefly - RECEIVED
8. Katroush - RECEIVED
9. Zilliah - (CANADA) - RECEIVED
10. An. M. Sudyka - RECEIVED
11. Sillylily41 - RECEIVED
12. WITHDRAWN
13. Atempleman - RECEIVED
14. Jaxsmom - (UK) - RECEIVED
15. Monica - RECEIVED
16. Lynndaybrown - RECEIVED
17. Ravenshadow - RECEIVED
18. Zhouzhou - RECEIVED
19. CandiceL - RECEIVED
20. Bibliobibuli - RECEIVED
21. PinkJellyFish - RECEIVED
22. BlancoLobo - RECEIVED
23. Alrice46 - RECEIVED
24. Pouringdiva - RECEIVED
25. Kre (UK)
26. Ann_stebbing (FRANCE) - RECEIVED
27. Barbwat - RECEIVED

Sample cards are by Shawnicaitlin, Kimmie, and CiCiCreates
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 002 (600x800).jpg (34.2 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg 003 (600x800).jpg (23.0 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg 004 (600x800).jpg (25.2 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg 005 (600x800).jpg (27.5 KB, 61 views)

Last edited by CiCiCreates; 09-23-2017 at 06:33 PM.
Old 07-22-2017, 10:33 PM
Finding my artistic self

My Mood:
Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)Suzi is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 257/100%
I will play
Old 07-22-2017, 11:03 PM
ATC Guru

CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!CiCiCreates is beyond words!
Welcome, Suzi!
Old 07-22-2017, 11:18 PM
Rookie

fairydust is a friendly and kind soulfairydust is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 8/100%
Sounds wonderful...I'll be thinking about this one.
Old 07-23-2017, 01:05 AM
Rookie

My Mood:
Colour across canvas is a delightful artist to behold!Colour across canvas is a delightful artist to behold!Colour across canvas is a delightful artist to behold!Colour across canvas is a delightful artist to behold!Colour across canvas is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 23/100%
Of course! Please sign me up!
Old 07-23-2017, 01:48 AM
ATC Guru

Welcome!
Old 07-23-2017, 09:27 AM
Swap With Me?

My Mood:
BigBangMomma is a friendly and kind soulBigBangMomma is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 9/100%
This sounds like lots of fun. I'll play. Sign me up please.
Old 07-23-2017, 12:33 PM
ATC Guru

Welcome, I just signed you up!
Old 07-23-2017, 01:35 PM
I Love ATCs!

Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!Robin should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2605/100%
I would love to join this swap please!
Old 07-23-2017, 01:44 PM
ATC Guru

Welcome, Robin!
Old 07-23-2017, 02:25 PM
Eager Newb

My Mood:
josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!josiesuelupin is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 50/100%
Lurking.
Old 07-23-2017, 02:35 PM
Rookie

fairydust is a friendly and kind soulfairydust is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 8/100%
Have already started making mine and having a blast! Please sign me up!
Old 07-23-2017, 02:45 PM
ATC Guru

Love hearing that, fairydust! Will sign you up now. Sometimes if I'm really enjoying a swap theme, I make extra cards to put up in my gallery for private trades.
Old 07-23-2017, 05:08 PM
Swap With Me?

My Mood:
BigBangMomma is a friendly and kind soulBigBangMomma is a friendly and kind soul
iTrader Rating: 9/100%
I've already made two! Why have I never thought to make this theme before? I love the idea of making extras for private trades.
Old 07-23-2017, 10:00 PM
formerly Decals_gal

My Mood:
Kimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of artKimmie eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 410/100%
I'll lurk until I finish my other commitments first, please? (unless that ol' muse kicks in)
Can't wait to see the house ideas...hummm....still lurking....lol
Old 07-23-2017, 10:28 PM
ATC Guru

OK Kimmie, I will allow that (LOL). All that muse needs to do is take a look at the card of yours I used as a sample - of course I love that!
Old 07-23-2017, 10:58 PM
Thanks for comments on utility box

londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!londonont1 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 629/100%
Joining and mailing tomorrow
Old 07-23-2017, 11:10 PM
ATC Guru

Pretty fast, Londonont1! I will watch for them and sign you up now.
Old 07-23-2017, 11:22 PM
Rookie

My Mood:
Firefly is a valued memberFirefly is a valued memberFirefly is a valued member
iTrader Rating: 10/100%
I would love to join. I've got those creatives juices flowing
Old 07-23-2017, 11:45 PM
ATC Guru

Welcome, firefly! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask me.