ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 08-18-2017, 03:06 AM
Things can only get better.....

My Mood:
Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!Evalila didn't even know rep points went up this high!
iTrader Rating: 2461/100%
Thanks all!

Mine was white, too, CastleQueen. I used it as a stamp with acrylic paint for "Everyone was happy" (hard to see) and glued it on the other card afterwards.

My APC Ad *** Buddy Card Trading *** Buddy Cards A-Thon

www.shesdreaming.de
Old 08-19-2017, 10:23 AM
Bloom where you are planted!

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1803/100%
Evalila I did see the place you stamped the card with the shelf lining, in red.

The shelf lining was so perfectly covered in red, I thought maybe you got a red piece.

Coming soon to a forum near you>>>> Thankful For ATART- November 13 to November 17: hosted by ME, CastleQueen5. See my signature for further details Starting in November.
Old 08-19-2017, 11:46 AM
We are all artists at heart.

My Mood:
jfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 234/100%
Fantastic cards, Evalilla!!! Super use of all the items, I can hardly wait to see them in person. I'll be watching for the mail this coming week. So many details - and I'm with CQ5 it will be hard to pick a favorite.

Just a note to everyone that I'm on a camping trip so my access to the web is limited. But I'll be back Weds so if I'm quiet just know I'm enjoying a campfire somewhere.

It's another beautiful day!
Old 08-21-2017, 03:52 PM

My Mood:
jfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them alljfaskdown is the envy of them all
Checking in! I've done some ATCs and backgrounds on my trip, but have a list of things I wish I would have brought: more ink, some die cuts and embellishments, more ephemera - it's funny how I thought I'd packed enough but when you're creating you never seem to have the right things. LOL!

Old 08-23-2017, 10:40 AM

My Mood:
No mail updates so far this week. How's everyone doing?

Old 08-23-2017, 12:31 PM
colorful soul

mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!
iTrader Rating: 4016/100%
Mine are done.
Will post pics and mail tomorrow.
Old 08-23-2017, 06:30 PM

My Mood:
Thanks mrubyjean!

**MAIL CALL**
Received the fabulous Evalila cards in the mail today. Great speedy delivery from Germany! Thanks for including a hostie card, they are all awesome but I have to pick the "everyone was happy" card....that's just so...ME!

Old 08-24-2017, 02:58 PM
colorful soul

mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!mrubyjean didn't even know rep points went up this high!
iTrader Rating: 4016/100%
Here are my cards...I mixed some sweet characters in with the challenge materials!

Last edited by mrubyjean; 09-28-2017 at 10:12 PM.
Old 08-25-2017, 10:55 AM

My Mood:
CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!CastleQueen5 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Well MRUBYJEAN, those are so dog gone cute and dear. They are purrfect. I want them

Coming soon to a forum near you>>>> Thankful For ATART- November 13 to November 17: hosted by ME, CastleQueen5. See my signature for further details Starting in November.
Old 08-27-2017, 07:15 AM
it is what it is

My Mood:
notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!notinkansas should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 1191/100%
MRubyjean those cats are adorable!!!
Old 08-28-2017, 09:00 AM

My Mood:
Great cards mrubyjean! I love the theme of these sweet animals.

**Deadline Alert!** There is just under TWO WEEKS to get your cards posted in the mail. If you've put them in the mail already please let me know so I can expect them.

Old 08-29-2017, 08:58 AM

My Mood:
No mail yesterday, hoping to receive some cards this week.

Can you believe August is almost over? Where did the summer go?!

Old 08-29-2017, 11:49 AM
the magpie

My Mood:
qkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoastqkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoastqkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoastqkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoastqkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoastqkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoastqkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoastqkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoastqkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoastqkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoastqkenzie is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 114/100%
Finished up my cards today!! Sorry for the crappy cropping, I swear they've all been done on the provided playing cards : )

FullSizeRender (39).jpg

FullSizeRender (38).jpg

FullSizeRender (37).jpg

She gave herself very good advice, but she very seldom followed it...
Old 08-29-2017, 08:36 PM
Life is Good!

My Mood:
ohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant futureohhappyday has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 398/100%
Smile Love this swap!

Your cards are outstanding qkenzie! I love your unique use of the "trash" items, especially the "crown" from the metallic paper. Very cool!
Old 08-29-2017, 11:41 PM

My Mood:
I never posted that I mailed. I did yesterday. I will do photos soon. It takes time to edit them. Been super busy here.

Old 08-30-2017, 02:12 AM

My Mood:
My process. I got 2 spray glimmer like paints a pink and a turquoise, and I also used my ombre ink pad with a teal, blue and purple. I sprayed the coffee filter and blotted on the doily. I made a bunch of backgrounds using the colors and some punchinella.

Then I took the file and sanded the cards. Then noticed my tombow tape runner was not sticking to the sanded cards. So I painted the cards with gesso. Only one of the cards used my wonderful backgrounds. I used the shelf liner and decorated the gesso covered cards.

I ran the now colored coffee filter through my big shot or big kick machine with a few die cuts. One was a butterfly. a few birds, a mermaid, a unicorn. The butterfly made the cut and was added to a card.

I made sure the shelf liner was fully covered with the ombre inks, as was my finger tips.

Here is card one. Butterfly

Used the coffee filter, doily, and words from the book.

Last edited by CastleQueen5; 09-14-2017 at 02:29 PM.
Old 08-30-2017, 02:14 AM

My Mood:
This card actually used one of my wonderful backgrounds. I cut petals from the remainder of the coffee filter, The circle, and the shelf liner is on the bottom.

Old 08-30-2017, 02:18 AM

My Mood:
For this card I had added the flowers or stars, those could be either. I didn't feel that they popped enough, so I traced around them. Finally I just took them off and used the traced areas as a background. I used the words from the book, and stamped the background with the shelf liner. I used 1/2 a blue heart to make the words from the book stand out. I left a star that worked well on the card.

Old 08-30-2017, 02:21 AM

My Mood:
I used the shelf liner to make a background with my ombre ink pad. The words are from the book. I think the birds are up to no good, based on the words.

Shelf liner and bird die cut also used.

Old 08-30-2017, 02:23 AM

My Mood:
My last card, titled True happiness.

I used the tissue paper from the shoe box, the hearts, the coffee filter, the stamp. the shelf liner, the star flowers and even a larger circle is behind the hearts.