ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 02-19-2017, 07:02 PM
arts and crafts supplies junkie

nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 459/100%
Oh yeah, Monday is my birthday! That must be why it's a postal holiday. Duh.
Old 02-19-2017, 10:46 PM
ATC Guru

TrinaLD is an ATC god(ess)TrinaLD is an ATC god(ess)TrinaLD is an ATC god(ess)TrinaLD is an ATC god(ess)TrinaLD is an ATC god(ess)TrinaLD is an ATC god(ess)TrinaLD is an ATC god(ess)TrinaLD is an ATC god(ess)TrinaLD is an ATC god(ess)TrinaLD is an ATC god(ess)TrinaLD is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 300/100%
Well, early happy birthday. We will be on flood alert tomorrow.

I can get someone to take my package to the post office on Tuesday.

Thank you. This sicky thing I have is just miserable.
Old 02-20-2017, 12:27 AM

nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!
Thank you.

Being sick can be so terrible. Hope you begin to improve soon. I've been lucky so far and have not gotten sick. I'm staying careful though. Not going to let down my guard.
Old 02-20-2017, 10:34 AM
ATC Guru

TrinaLD is an ATC god(ess)TrinaLD is an ATC god(ess)TrinaLD is an ATC god(ess)TrinaLD is an ATC god(ess)TrinaLD is an ATC god(ess)TrinaLD is an ATC god(ess)TrinaLD is an ATC god(ess)TrinaLD is an ATC god(ess)TrinaLD is an ATC god(ess)TrinaLD is an ATC god(ess)TrinaLD is an ATC god(ess)
Thank you. This happens once or twice a year. Allergies and sinus eventually moving into my chest after not being able to breathe through my nose. It usually lasts about two or three weeks.

Our crazy weather out here, rain and then sunny and then more rain and wind and so on is what triggers it.

I am also keeping an eye on our levees and have important stuff on hand to take, just in case. On the positive side, it has not flooded here in my area since most folks here can remember.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-20-2017, 12:10 PM
Diligent Artist

Smidgen is a name known to allSmidgen is a name known to allSmidgen is a name known to allSmidgen is a name known to allSmidgen is a name known to allSmidgen is a name known to allSmidgen is a name known to allSmidgen is a name known to allSmidgen is a name known to allSmidgen is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 75/100%
Happy Birthday to you nightowl! And get well soon Trina! Well, I was rushing to get mine out today but I guess that's not happening. Happy Presidents' Day! But they are done and packaged and will be in the mail tomorrow. This is the latest I've ever sent anything so I hope they get there on time. I'll put up pictures soon.
Old 02-20-2017, 01:30 PM
Empress of Chaos

My Mood:
Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pamitha should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 851/100%
I need to withdraw. Everyone's domino books are amazing. Please forgive me.
Old 02-20-2017, 03:00 PM
Diligent Artist

Smidgen is a name known to allSmidgen is a name known to allSmidgen is a name known to allSmidgen is a name known to allSmidgen is a name known to allSmidgen is a name known to allSmidgen is a name known to allSmidgen is a name known to allSmidgen is a name known to allSmidgen is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 75/100%
Here are my domino books. As most things it was a lot harder than it looked, but I learned a lot which is a good thing!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2662.jpg (36.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2635.jpg (36.5 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2645.jpg (27.9 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2648.jpg (35.1 KB, 9 views)
Old 02-20-2017, 06:21 PM
ATC Guru

Smidgeon, those are fabulous. Yes, they are challenging
Old 02-20-2017, 07:22 PM
ATC Superhero

My Mood:
kentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forumskentuckydakota clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 1467/100%
Lovely job Smidgen! It was my first time as well and it was challenging. But really fun too.
with God's people. Amen.-Revelation 22:20-21
Pocket Swap
Monochrome Rainbow
Old 02-20-2017, 09:55 PM
Every Child Has Originality

My Mood:
Echo Paitsel is a grand poobahEcho Paitsel is a grand poobahEcho Paitsel is a grand poobahEcho Paitsel is a grand poobahEcho Paitsel is a grand poobahEcho Paitsel is a grand poobahEcho Paitsel is a grand poobahEcho Paitsel is a grand poobahEcho Paitsel is a grand poobahEcho Paitsel is a grand poobahEcho Paitsel is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 183/100%
Super cool idea KD!

Love your books Smidgen!
Old Yesterday, 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by Smidgen View Post
Here are my domino books. As most things it was a lot harder than it looked, but I learned a lot which is a good thing!
Well from the photos you posted it was worth it because they look super well done! I get to keep all of them right? Did I just say that out loud I'm just joking with ya. They do look fantastic though

Originally Posted by TrinaLD View Post
.........I am also keeping an eye on our levees and have important stuff on hand to take, just in case.
Yes, grab those binders of ATC's if you need to evacuate. I've sometimes thought about what I would take if I ever needed to evacuate and my box of ATC's that I've collected over the years would definitely be in the car with me.

Scary though....I hope all of the levees hold.

Originally Posted by TrinaLD View Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you!

Originally Posted by Smidgen View Post
Happy Birthday to you nightowl! ........
Thank you! I can't believe I'm 21....oops....I mean 49! WOW!
Old Yesterday, 01:37 PM
ATC Guru

No flooding and we have a bit of sun today. I hope the clear weather holds out. We are due to be hit yet again this weekend.

I think I had a fever for a few days. I am not freezing this morning. A good sign I think.
Old Yesterday, 06:36 PM

pamitha I'm sorry to see you go. But I understand.
Old Today, 01:09 AM
ATC Virtuoso

Fandanie is an ATC god(ess)Fandanie is an ATC god(ess)Fandanie is an ATC god(ess)Fandanie is an ATC god(ess)Fandanie is an ATC god(ess)Fandanie is an ATC god(ess)Fandanie is an ATC god(ess)Fandanie is an ATC god(ess)Fandanie is an ATC god(ess)Fandanie is an ATC god(ess)Fandanie is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 479/100%
Belated happy birthday to you. My 2 books are in the mail. First time making them. Hope they are ok