ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 09-04-2017, 03:23 AM
I make stuff with my hands.

IamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobahIamWhatonearth is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 276/100%
I need to drop from this swap.
Old 09-04-2017, 02:39 PM
Crafty Witch in Training

RaeK75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRaeK75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRaeK75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRaeK75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRaeK75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRaeK75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRaeK75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRaeK75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRaeK75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRaeK75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRaeK75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 153/100%
This looks awesome and fun....I'm not sure I have any kind of fine cutting knife around though so I'll lurk and hunt through my supplies tomorrow. I have an electronic machine that cuts and you can upload your own image too (so would be my own design just not hand cut?)-would that be allowed in the swap if I can't find a decent craft knife in the house?
Old 09-04-2017, 04:22 PM
Art is produced from the heart.

My Mood:
Cleopatra is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCleopatra is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCleopatra is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCleopatra is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCleopatra is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCleopatra is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCleopatra is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCleopatra is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCleopatra is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCleopatra is awesomesauce on fantastatoastCleopatra is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
iTrader Rating: 70/100%
I would like to lurk for now. I'm not sure I'm up for this challenge but am intrigued by the art you've shared.
Old 09-05-2017, 10:06 AM
Rookie

My Mood:
alexrm15 is a glorious beacon of light!alexrm15 is a glorious beacon of light!alexrm15 is a glorious beacon of light!alexrm15 is a glorious beacon of light!alexrm15 is a glorious beacon of light!alexrm15 is a glorious beacon of light!alexrm15 is a glorious beacon of light!
iTrader Rating: 17/100%
Going to give this a shot. Sign me up 😊
Old 09-05-2017, 01:42 PM
The Art Machine

My Mood:
Pabkins is on the road to famePabkins is on the road to famePabkins is on the road to famePabkins is on the road to famePabkins is on the road to famePabkins is on the road to fame
iTrader Rating: 87/100%
I've removed you from the list Iamwhaonearth

@RaeK75 - unfortunately no this is for handmade so using a machine even though you drew it yourself wouldn't be fair to everyone else. Usually a simple blade can be purchased for cheap from any craft/art store. I hope you decide to play

@cleopatra
- I hope you decide to play!

@alexrm15
- adding you now

Last edited by Pabkins; 09-05-2017 at 03:43 PM.
Old 09-05-2017, 03:42 PM
Crafty Witch in Training

RaeK75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRaeK75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRaeK75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRaeK75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRaeK75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRaeK75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRaeK75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRaeK75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRaeK75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRaeK75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoastRaeK75 is awesomesauce on fantastatoast
Thought so Pabkins, but thought I'd check-my craft knives have been used by the kids for various cardboard building projects-I've given myself a no spend month this month but I'm hoping my mom has one!
Old 09-05-2017, 03:50 PM
The Art Machine

My Mood:
Pabkins is on the road to famePabkins is on the road to famePabkins is on the road to famePabkins is on the road to famePabkins is on the road to famePabkins is on the road to fame
I totally understand how that is! I hope she has one for you to borrow
Old 09-07-2017, 12:37 PM
ATC Guru

TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 332/100%
Ann, I love those cards.

Zongela, your love card is fabulous. And I'm happy that you didn't do great bodily injury to yourself.
Old 09-07-2017, 12:53 PM
The Art Machine

My Mood:
Plumhill2001 your cards have arrived! Thanks so much for the hostie. I hope you had fun. I'm off to leave your itrader now.

Just a FYI for everyone - I broke my pinky finger on my art hand a few days ago. Luckily I have a few cards made I just hadn't decided if those were the ones I'd use. I am sure my finger will have healed sufficiently though by the due date for me to have made more cards as well!
Old 09-07-2017, 08:19 PM
ATC Guru

TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!TrinaLD is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 332/100%
Oh Pabkins,

I'm so sorry to hear about the broken pinky. Funny how we don't think much about it until it's not functioning. I hope you're not experiencing a lot of pain. I broke two toes about 10 years ago. I was lucky not to have any pain (other than the first day and when the doctor had to adjust them), but those crutches were a pain. At least you don't have those.
Old 09-08-2017, 11:37 AM
Newb

stonebandit has a spectacular aura about him/herstonebandit has a spectacular aura about him/herstonebandit has a spectacular aura about him/herstonebandit has a spectacular aura about him/her
iTrader Rating: 52/100%
I got a few of these done, sign me up.
Old 09-09-2017, 07:27 PM
The Art Machine

My Mood:
Thanks Trina, yes it's pretty painful anytime my pinky bumps anything. I can't even reach into my purse with that hand! I am slowly attempting some art and I've managed a little of coloring but haven't drawn anything brand new. But it's been over a week now so I'm going to give it a try.i won't do any cutting yet tho as my grip is not safe.

Oooo Stonebandit, welcome welcome!! Adding you now
Old 09-14-2017, 11:23 PM
Beer me art!

My Mood:
heymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant futureheymaggie has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 1305/100%
I would love to join this swap. Paper cutting is one of my favorite things to do. I took a look at your instagram. Your artwork is fantastic. I'm not nearly as good as you but will send in my very best work.
Old 09-14-2017, 11:24 PM
The Art Machine

My Mood:
I'm glad to hear it Heymaggie! I absolutely love papercutting. Thank you for the wonderful compliment and I look forward to seeing what you create! Adding you to the player list now!
Old 09-17-2017, 09:10 AM
Newb

moolric is a welcomed newbie
iTrader Rating: 6/100%
I'd like to join the swap please I love how papercuts look, and they are fun to do. Your example works are really beautiful Pabkins.
Old 09-17-2017, 03:50 PM
The Art Machine

My Mood:
Thanks for the compliment Moolric. Could you please share pictures of your cards to the swap as I see from your private message you've already made them. I"ll add you to the list now.
Old 09-17-2017, 05:59 PM
Newb

Here are my cards

Old 09-17-2017, 06:17 PM
full-fledged

My Mood:
miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!miss should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 2057/100%
Those are so cool, moolric!

I'm trying to get up the nerve to give this a try...
Old 09-17-2017, 07:29 PM
Newb

This blog post by Papercuts By Joe has some great info. I reckon you'll feel more comfortable giving it a try if you have a look.
Old 09-18-2017, 02:47 PM
Crafty Witch in Training

OMG! This is soooooo out of my comfort zone...but now I am strangely obsessed with doing at least one that is 'good' I'm finding the drawing of my own and knowing which bits to cut so it all stays attached very tricky.....

Tags
fantasy, papercut, whimsical