ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 03-24-2017, 07:29 PM
Doing the next right thing!

My Mood:
TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)TherapeuticArt is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 879/100%
I didnt know that either- I tried a Q-tip, end of my eyeliner cap, brush and all worked somewhat but I may look into the nail brushes/kit. Thanks! My rocks are in the box with the $$ waiting for me to seal them up and mail. I hope to mail next week!
Old 03-24-2017, 09:22 PM
I'm tired but I keep chugging along:)

My Mood:
LindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 372/100%
Whew! It's a relief to know I'm not the only one who didn't know. I played with mine today & it sure makes the job a lot easier. Who knew making dots could be such a specialized endeavor?

We Are Cream & We Will Rise!
I'm Ready For Personal Trades, Again
Old 03-25-2017, 09:36 AM
Art Lover

My Mood:
suzyq is an ATC god(ess)suzyq is an ATC god(ess)suzyq is an ATC god(ess)suzyq is an ATC god(ess)suzyq is an ATC god(ess)suzyq is an ATC god(ess)suzyq is an ATC god(ess)suzyq is an ATC god(ess)suzyq is an ATC god(ess)suzyq is an ATC god(ess)suzyq is an ATC god(ess)
iTrader Rating: 618/100%
The tip I got for making dots - stick a pin used in sewing into the end of eraser on a pencil and dot away. Cheap and disposable.
Old 03-25-2017, 10:57 AM
I'm tired but I keep chugging along:)

My Mood:
LindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forumsLindyLu clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 372/100%
suzyQ, excellent idea!

We Are Cream & We Will Rise!
I'm Ready For Personal Trades, Again

Tags
rock paper, scissors lizard spock