ATC Novice
Media
Swap Due Date – May 15, 2017
Signup cutoff date – May 1, 2017
Number of Cards - 3:3
Number of Players- 12
Media – Hand Drawn/ Hand Painted

Tat Me Up, Buttercup!

Tattoos are super-awesome-cool (in my opinion) and as a way to celebrate this form of art I would like to do a tattoo swap. Here are the rules:

1. The background must be a realistic skin tone -- light, dark, freckled, scarred, I don't care as long as it is a realistic human skin tone.

2. The "ink" must be at least slightly opaque as to give the impression that it is a for-realsies tattoo.

3. Please nothing overtly inappropriate. (Sex, Drugs, Offensive Religious Stuffs, etc)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's it! Let your imagination run wild. Here are some references as far as different style tattoos to be your guide:

Tattoo Styles

Trash Polka Tats

Ed Hardy Tats

Feel free to ask if you have any questions! As always, we love to see all of the cards we can, so post them in this thread when you are done if you like.

Sweat this Small Stuff:
*Please measure and cut carefully. I will not accept anything that's more than and eighth of an inch off the correct size.
*The back of your card should have your AFA name, the swap name "Tat Me Up," and the date your card was made. Feel free to add additional information like your contact information if you'd like.
*Please protect your artwork in sleeves when you mail.
*Original artwork only please (don't photocopy or scan/print your work and send in the printed out artwork.)
*Late cards and/or a lack of a withdraw will result in a neutral. Please ensure you mail on time.
*Host cards are not required but will be treasured if you choose to include one.

Postage
US - Please include a SASE. One Forever Stamp should do the trick. You may put my address as the return address just in case.
International - clearly write or type your address on a mailing label or piece of paper. I will be happy to provide envelopes.Please include $1 USD or US Stamp equivalent.

Please PM me for my address when you are ready to mail.

Players
1. Jsereg001
2. londonont1-- Received
3. JoyceG-- Received
4. SillyLilly41-- Received
5. ceciliahg11-- Withdrawn
6. whiteoprah23
7. ErsatzEpiphany
8. Rosa-- Received
9. tlannea
10. Capurucita_Roja-- Withdrawn

When you receive your returns for the swap, please remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) so I know you're returns have arrived and you rock (rep points) for each card you receive.

Last edited:
Hi,
My cards are ready. Could you please advise your mailing address? I sent you a private message too.
Thanks!
JoyceG

Lurking! I don't do a lot of hd/hp cards, but I'm intrigued by the theme. I may try and see if I come up with something I'm happy with.

Back
Top Bottom