ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 09-13-2017, 01:28 PM
ATC and Paper Lover

My Mood:
RaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forumsRaineyDay clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 595/100%
I'm so happy my cards have arrived. Each one a treasure!
Old 09-13-2017, 02:51 PM
ATC Virtuoso

My Mood:
Daphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobahDaphne75 is a grand poobah
iTrader Rating: 229/100%
It makes me very happy to read your comments <3

~ Now Hosting Postage Stamp Weaving ATC Swap 2.0 Due Sept 1 ~
Old 09-13-2017, 05:03 PM
Art Inventor

My Mood:
Laffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them allLaffqueen is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 859/100%
Fantastic returns from trail rider, spinnbabul and Tania Hodges. And a super huge thank you to our host with the most, Daphne. Ooh and all those yummy extras. Great SWAP
Old 09-13-2017, 05:29 PM
creating daily soothes the soul

My Mood:
BluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them allBluSkyHare is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 234/100%
Woohoo! Received awesome cards from Cleoptra, mrubyjean and Laffqueen and am leaving reps now!
Daphne75--thank you for all the ephemera--you are too generous! Love it!
Old 09-18-2017, 10:19 AM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
TrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant futureTrailRider has a brilliant future
iTrader Rating: 102/100%
Received excellent returns from cesariab, chronic reader, and our amazing host. Next month will not be too soon for another stamp-related swap!
Old 09-18-2017, 07:26 PM
Bluevioletz

My Mood:
Bluevioletz is a delightful artist to behold!Bluevioletz is a delightful artist to behold!Bluevioletz is a delightful artist to behold!Bluevioletz is a delightful artist to behold!Bluevioletz is a delightful artist to behold!
iTrader Rating: 51/100%
It's a great day today with happy mail arriving from Daphne's awesomenest stamp weaving swap! Thank you so much Daphne for the lovely package full of goodies, I can't wait to put these into use, the are going to make for a fun day of collage! Thank you also for my lovely returns from Rainey Day, Electric Designer & Cindy Lou. Awesome work! Leaving you pm & reps now!