ATCsforALL Forums
Home Forum Card Gallery Swap Gallery FAQ About Us Register Now!

Old 09-16-2017, 04:33 PM
Buddy Loves Watahcolahs

My Mood:
OldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 277/100%
Thanks Haz!

Received a cute camper canvas today from Pennyquilter!
Old 09-16-2017, 05:34 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them all
iTrader Rating: 188/100%
Oldslady,that's a real pretty mixed media canvas you gave Pennyquilter.
Old 09-16-2017, 07:19 PM
Buddy Loves Watahcolahs

My Mood:
OldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forumsOldsLady1992 clearly spends too much time on the forums
Thanks Vkinglady - the background was a napkin and the flower portion was hd/hp on paper.
Old 09-16-2017, 11:20 PM
arts and crafts supplies junkie

My Mood:
nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!nightowl_too should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 514/100%
Beautiful job OldsLady! I was going to do a cut out HD/HP watercolor over mixed media for my canvas. Then when I got to working on it, I did something totally different than what I had planned. Totally different. Kind of went back to my safe space art wise so to speak - lol.

Can't wait to see the camper from Pennyquilter. I really like camper paintings.
Old 09-17-2017, 03:18 PM
Addicted to Color!!!

My Mood:
Shawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
iTrader Rating: 749/100%
A beautiful 5x7 received a couple days ago from KPinAK. Thank you so so much!
I love the bold vibrant colors of this Beet that I got to choose.
Happy dance.
It is posted in my gallery for all to see. @@
Old 09-17-2017, 11:43 PM
Freedom within limits

My Mood:
KPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 422/100%
Thank you, Shawnicaitlin! I love beets. I could pull them out of some nice loamy soil, grate them, cook them, eat them, dye eggs with them, and paint pictures of them all day long. For at least one day. Maybe 2 or 3!
Having fun in September on the September Challenges thread--#29faces and 30-in-30 (paintings of anything)!
Old 09-18-2017, 08:25 AM
Addicted to Color!!!

My Mood:
Shawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of artShawnicaitlin eats, sleeps, and dreams of art
I do also!! We grow a lot of them. Eat them many ways. Thank you again!! <3
Your canvas should be getting to you soon.
Old 09-18-2017, 09:17 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!Seascape131 should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 516/100%
Lillies

Lillies for 5x7 canvas swap, received by synjin, Andrew
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0952.jpg (57.8 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by Seascape131; 09-18-2017 at 09:23 AM.
Old 09-18-2017, 11:29 AM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
vikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them allvikinglady is the envy of them all
I think Tiger Lilies? I really like these flowers and they smell amazing. Nice composition and colour palette Seascape.

Make sure you check out Shawnacaitlin's Gallery for KPinAk's still life painting for this month. It's a mouth watering beet sliced in half. It's gorgeous!

Where's the camper canvas from Pennyquilter?

Last edited by vikinglady; 09-18-2017 at 09:21 PM.
Old 09-18-2017, 01:19 PM
Buddy Loves Watahcolahs

My Mood:
5 x 7 From Pennyquilter

IMG_5090.jpg
Old 09-18-2017, 06:20 PM
Head Puppacatchookie Wrangler at the Ranch

My Mood:
Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!Neener is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 2105/100%
You guys are rocking it!! Love what I am seeing. Miss you all.

If you give me your best you will get mine. If not...well, just remember what goes around, comes around.
Old 09-18-2017, 08:41 PM
ATC Novice

My Mood:
synjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to allsynjin is a name known to all
iTrader Rating: 52/100%
I really like the lillies that Seascape131, Judy, painted for me. Hers is in the mail and winging it's way south as I write. The canvas I painted for her was an experiment, and I really liked the way it turned out. I'm doing a larger one for myself (18x24), and I just hope I can mix the colors on the larger scale like I did for the 5x7 piece.
Old 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM
ATC Guru

My Mood:
Seascape, I changed my post giving you the credit for the lilies. Duh. I am so not focused these days. My apologies.

I often get ideas for bigger canvases when I paint for this swap. Synjin, I hope that you can duplicate the canvas you made for Seascape.
Old 09-18-2017, 10:06 PM
My dining table is my studio! :)

My Mood:
plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!plumhill2001 is beyond words!
iTrader Rating: 220/100%
I see that my partner Cindylou has announced on her swaps that she's making an emergency trip out of town where she won't have dependable internet. She will be gone for 1-2 weeks. I mailed my canvas quite a while ago and she hasn't acknowledged receipt of it, so I'm just posting this so you know I did send it. Hopefully it won't impact me being able to be in next month's swap. Not the end of the world, of course. I also haven't received her canvas. Not sure if she's mailed it or not. Hopefully the emergency isn't anything too serious.
Old 09-18-2017, 10:52 PM
Freedom within limits

My Mood:
KPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forumsKPinAK clearly spends too much time on the forums
iTrader Rating: 422/100%
I'm on "media deprivation" week in Artist's Way, but I just have to cheat long enough to gush over the chicken Shawnicaitlin painted for me. It is SO cool!! And colorful & stylish! Will you please post a pic, Shawnicaitlin???
Having fun in September on the September Challenges thread--#29faces and 30-in-30 (paintings of anything)!
Old Yesterday, 09:58 AM
Never Sits Still

My Mood:
Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!Pennyquilter should simply stop getting rep at this point!
iTrader Rating: 475/100%
Tonight at Art League we are going to paint on mini canvas's. Really tiny. Hope I can paint that small.
Old Yesterday, 10:30 AM
Addicted to Color!!!

My Mood:
KPinAK you betcha. It is in my Gallery.